Info Clarence Campbell AKA LILEd - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-28-2010, 07:42 AM   #51
liled17847
these blbc adds are well over a year old and yet you post them wtf ?

Old 04-28-2010, 09:02 AM   #52
SERPENTS DEN
Ed,

You contacted me last week inquiring about a female Pinstripe I have for sale. Since you owe David money, why don't you do the right thing and pay the man and put this behind you!!

Old 04-28-2010, 09:35 AM   #53
Randall Turner
Quote:
Originally Posted by liled17847 View Post
these blbc adds are well over a year old and yet you post them wtf ?
These ads are well over a year old? The dates that show up (the only dates I could see) are indicated in the screen captures.

Old 04-28-2010, 09:42 AM   #54
Randall Turner
For good measure this is the list of all of your currents ads. Shows even the oldest of the group was put up in March of this year.

Old 04-28-2010, 09:57 AM   #55
DaveyFig
Because Ed is incapable of carrying on a normal conversation via email without straying from the truth, I will no longer attempt to deal with him in email. Anything he has to say can be said here. Ed mentioned a couple months ago that he was getting out of the hobby because of this ordeal. I said he could make this right and stick around. Now I hope he leaves. This isn't the right place for him.

Ed, my paypal address is still DaveyFig@aol.com

I sent him this email last night
To: e660campbell@aol.com
Date: Tue, Apr 27, 2010 10:54 pm
Are you still ignoring me? Not paying me? I have commented on your Bush League ads, and updated your BOI thread. Last time we talked you said you would make payments. Not a man of your word?

And I got 3 separate email responses.

To: daveyfig@aol.com
Date: Wed, Apr 28, 2010 4:03 am

Ya no I was going to pay u for the mix up a few times and u Told me not to
worrie a bout it now u make me look like a asshole to everybody that's called
playing baby games pal
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Date: Wed, Apr 28, 2010 4:08 am

And anyway I offered you that male spider yur friend wanted who failed to send
me info and yet again I look like a Dick . Have you herd of slander ? Because a
lot of why your saying is that
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Date: Wed, Apr 28, 2010 4:48 am
why are yall posting my blbc add there over a year old 4-11-09 or didnt yall see them ? im not ignoreing you i havent seen you on i click on your name on aim and a red circl comes up i take it you ignored me on there ? send me a paypal invoice ill send ya 50$ today yes fig realy i will yippy !!!!! not sure what time but sometime

ed

And YES Ed, I have heard of slander, why do you ask?

Old 04-28-2010, 10:08 AM   #56
liled17847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Turner View Post
These ads are well over a year old? The dates that show up (the only dates I could see) are indicated in the screen captures.
hmmmm they must run contious ill contact larry about this i havent rean adds since this time last year

Old 04-28-2010, 10:11 AM   #57
liled17847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Turner View Post
For good measure this is the list of all of your currents ads. Shows even the oldest of the group was put up in March of this year.
well something is wrog i havent posted or been on blbc since last year

Old 04-28-2010, 10:18 AM   #58
SERPENTS DEN
Ed,

Stop playing games and pay David, he's been more than patient with you and I'm sure he'll update your thread as he receives payment or that you paid him in full.

Old 04-28-2010, 03:30 PM   #59
DaveyFig
Quote:
OK, so you aren't selling anything. Is Steve's screen shot also an error or are you attempting to buy snakes while still owing me money? You are trying to buy a 300 dollar snake that you think is a good price, but offering to make payments to me starting with a $50 payment today?

Paypal is still DaveyFig@aol.com

I will stop posting when I have my money. If you are buying snakes because you think you are going to breed and sell snakes you might want to pay me what you owe. Its hard to sell stuff with unresolved issues like this.

Old 04-28-2010, 08:51 PM   #60
ForkedTung
Quote:
The only thing wrong is you not sending him the money. Do it and move on or continue to look like a long time conman/scammer!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!