Info Clarence Campbell AKA LILEd - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2010, 01:19 AM   #61
DaveyFig
Quote:
To: daveyfig@aol.com
Date: Wed, Apr 28, 2010 4:48 am
why are yall posting my blbc add there over a year old 4-11-09 or didnt yall see them ? im not ignoreing you i havent seen you on i click on your name on aim and a red circl comes up i take it you ignored me on there ? send me a paypal invoice ill send ya 50$ today yes fig realy i will yippy !!!!! not sure what time but sometime

ed
How do you send a paypal invoice? That $50 never showed up.

Old 04-30-2010, 09:24 AM   #62
Briscoe007
Guys - please note the similarities.
With me - he got his money and then never sent the snake. He just kept promising to.
With Dave - he got his snake and never sent the money. He just keeps promising to.

So, once he has what he wants he is done. All you get at that point is promises, and request for pity due to whatever situation he can think of. Don't trust this "man".

Old 05-22-2010, 09:19 PM   #63
DaveyFig
It's been a month so I thought I would update. Ed still hasn't contacted me, or sent any payment.

Old 05-27-2010, 06:04 AM   #64
khoffman
Ill chime in on this one its been months and months and months we had the whole deal worked out ed never did his part he never gave davey a damn dime or his supposed spider he was gonna send him. I have ed on my facebook he has some pretty nice snakes still that he could fork over to pay up this debt but all he has is a ton of excuses.

Old 05-27-2010, 09:56 AM   #65
DaveyFig
Even the excuses have stopped, as he hasn't replied to any of my emails since his last post here.

Old 05-27-2010, 12:11 PM   #66
Matt2979
Ed, Clarence, liled, or whatever you prefer to be called, you need to pay Dave his money and quit playing "baby games" as YOU said. I can't believe your pitiful excuses for dragging this out. It's obvious that you have no intentions of paying so I hope you have decided to "get out of snakes". If not, looks like that decision will be made for you (nobody will send you money after reading this!).

Old 05-31-2010, 11:41 PM   #67
DaveyFig
I don't know if it is in fact a glitch pulling his ads from a year ago to the front, but there is another one on BLBC now. It is Dated 5/30/2010, but the ones posted last month had 2010 in their dates, but had responses that were from 2009.
He still hasn't made a payment, and I actually need the money now.

Old 06-08-2010, 10:57 PM   #68
khoffman
I just wanted to let everyone know i seen ed- aka lilied on the classifieds on june 8th at around 9:45 pm central standard time so he is still lurking here without paying up his debt to davey.

Old 06-11-2010, 01:13 PM   #69
DaveyFig
Thanks for posting Kyle. I thought about it after you said you saw him and decided to email him yesterday. Surprisingly he replied within just a few minutes, and says he still plans to pay me, although he didn't give a date or time. He did say that he didn't get the other 5 emails I have sent between when he told me he would pay $50 that day and now. I still had the emails in my sent folder and sent them to him after his reply yesterday.
He sounds like he is going to do the right thing, but 2 1/2 years is a long time. I hope he does come through. He always talked about being an honest, hard working guy.

Old 06-30-2010, 11:50 PM   #70
DaveyFig
Update...

Emails between Ed and me (mostly me). His responses in Red for easy reading.

Re: money and a bad thread
To: e660campbell@aol.com
Date: Tue, Apr 27, 2010 10:54 pm
Are you still ignoring me? Not paying me? I have commented on your Bush
League ads, and updated your BOI thread. Last time we talked you said
you would make payments. Not a man of your word?

Still?
To: e660campbell@aol.com
Date: Mon, May 17, 2010 9:57 pm
Are you going to pay anything or what?

To: e660campbell <e660campbell@aol.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 10, 2010 4:02 pm
Just wondering if you were planning on paying any time soon. I hear you
are online a lot. Must still have me blocked on AIM! Kyle said he saw
you looking at ball python ads the other day. Interesting that you
still owe me $200, but are looking at maybe buying more?

To: daveyfig@aol.com
Sent: Thu, Jun 10, 2010 4:09 pm
Subject: Re: Ball Pythons
I don't have u blocked . Not buying any balls or any other snakes but I
still like to look ... I still planning on paying u. And when ur paid
hope we can put this behind u .... As for me being on line I go to
Facebook if yur on there look me up man

Date: Thu, Jun 10, 2010 4:14 pm
Ok, I was just wondering. Last time you did answer an email (couple
months ago?) you said you were paying $50 that day, I haven't gotten
anything. I have emailed you probably 4 times since then with no
response.. It's been 2 1/2 years. I too would like to put this behind
us.
Paypal address is this email address.

Date: Thu, Jun 24, 2010 9:00 pm
Ed, you told me to find you on facebook. I did, and sent you a friend request that day in order to open up communication about your debt. I will ask you again, when do you plan to start paying this debt of $200 that you have owed for more than 2 1/2 years? I really need the money. When you needed it before I told you to wait on paying. The tables have turned and I am desperate. Please paypal me at least a payment.

And today I got a friend request followed by this gem...Of course, it was just recently that he hurt himself, so he could have responded before. He has also been updating his facebook since the wreck himself, but had Natasha contact me!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!