CBB '04 FEMALE 100% Het Bell Line Yellow Ghost FS/T - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2004, 05:58 PM   #1
gracie
CBB '04 FEMALE 100% Het Bell Line Yellow Ghost FS/T

Garunteed het. Garunteed female. Around 106 grams already and eating f/t rat pups. Purchased from Kolleen Jenks of the Python Breeders. Comes with original paperwork from Kolleen. If I don't get an offer soon I'm keeping her and raising her up for breeding. Would like to trade her for a '04 male pastel, line doesn't matter. Make a cash offer if you like but would rather trade for a pastel. Will also trade for a group of adult FEEDING female balls.I'm really in no rush to get rid of her and will gladly keep her if I don't get any offers. Email me at borneobloodpython@yahoo.com with offers.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-28-2004, 12:52 AM   #2
gracie

Forgot to mention I will also trade/partial trade for other visible ball morphs and 100% hets.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-29-2004, 06:30 PM   #3
gracie

just moving it up! She is still available. If you live in pa and would like to trade/buy her I can meet you at the upcomming Hamburg show. -Diana
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-30-2004, 07:57 AM   #4
JunglePaul
What is your asking price for the single female? Kolleen had these originally priced at $400 for a PAIR. I almost bought them then. Just curious as I didn't see a price posted.

Thanks!
Paul Snyder

Old 07-30-2004, 09:15 AM   #5
gracie

I don't have an asking price, I'm mainly looking to trade her. If I don't get any good offers in the next week or so I'll keep her for future breeding. I am looking for around $700 trade value though. Thanks. Diana
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread