Cindy Chicvara -aka- Dragonlady58 - take a pass! - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-12-2006, 01:44 AM   #91
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Good guys (in disguise) dropping like flies around here....
Yes, and I've had to fling a few warning points as well. Some people are too close to the edge to make a mistake in judgement by posting in haste, if you know what I mean.

Please use restraint in your choice of words.

Old 01-12-2006, 02:08 AM   #92
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
I'm right here, have been on and off all day, reading here and there a bit. I dont have much to add except that Cindy will have her refund all in good time.

. Not to insult ya bud, but I'm not very inclined to pay much attention to drug addicts, even though you might be one of those functional sort of addicts.
I probably wouldn't pay much attention to drug addicts either, but you apparently aren't paying attention to any of the good guys who have posted to this thread either. Wow what a bad year it's been around here for "good guys".

Old 01-12-2006, 02:47 AM   #93
LadyOhh
Wow... When did it come to backstabbing and mudslinging for no particular reason??
Chilate!! (Spanglish for Chill out)

Let's just all laugh at my last name and forget about it!!

Old 01-12-2006, 04:47 AM   #94
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighaze
DAMN I guess I'm busted(as if the name bighaze didn't say it already)
It also states youre fined and suspended and I really wish you didnt earn that on this thread. I dont mean to rub that in, but you did go a lil bit overboard with your description of me.

Quote:
Yea, I smoke pot, so what?
Are you asking me, "so what", because youre actually suffering from short term memory loss from smoking pot?

So what? So you smoke pot, and I would as I said earlier, not heed your advice or give you any serious consideration.

Quote:
It's legal in 11 states now, and more will follow.
Wow...youre sure up to date with all the info on this stuff and you sound like youre really into it. So...like...now pot heads dont have to creep around school yards at dusk looking to cop bags off high school kids? Wicked.

Quote:
Of course that has nothen to do with you not giving back money you got for something you never shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well technically, we did ship it. UPS received our billing information on 1/02/06 and a UPS shipment notification was emailed to Cindy notifying her she had a delivery headed her way.

Heres the tracking # 1ZE8435R1391692869

Can anyone, maybe even you Bruce, tell me why I deserved to be insulted and threatened when Cindy knew full well on 1/02/06 that she had a delivery scheduled for 1/03/06 to arrive 1/04/06? Did she not receive that notification from UPS? Maybe she didnt and that was the reason she flipped her lid originally. But, I dont think thats the case because I'm also on the list of people to be notified and mine arrived just fine. Anyone Ive ever added to the UPS notification list has alwasy gotten an email. Its standard procedure when filling an order out online through the UPS website. Why... in Gods name... would we want to keep a customer in the dark?

Do you want to know what I think happened? Cindy completely missed the email notification from UPS on 1/02/06 because she blocks every email address on the planet until she can approve them. It make perfect sense why an automated message from UPS would have never hit her inbox.

Am I now also wrong and responsible because Cindy chooses to block important emails that would keep her in tune with whats going on? Maybe I should have backed UPS's email notification up with a few smoke signals in my back yard?

These animals were ready to go and she knew it. If she didnt know it...she should have emailed me to ask what was up. Not to insult and threaten me.

Quote:
Chuck, do you really think I'm the only one here who smokes? Do you really think it is a big deal?
Seriously? I'd like to think youre the only one here. I'd like it even more if you didnt make it sound like it was really no big deal...as children do frequent this site.

Quote:
I'm not trying to bust your chops here, so don't try to bust mine.
Youre using that word "bust" quite frequently. I think thats another symptom....paranoia.

Quote:
The FACTS here are you got money for something you never shipped, and now want to make that person wait to get her money back for your own amusement.
What? More facts? And not on illegal drugs? Wow...this is just great.

Quote:
Funny how this drug addict feels the same as others who have posted to this, infact I don't think anyone here has said you were in the right.
Is it really funny? Or do you just think its funny because you smoke pot and everything just seems funny? Thats another symptom from what I hear....feeling like youre all funny and stuff.

Quote:
Worng is wrong,
Yeah...so...what are you waiting for? You openly admitt to indulging in illegal drugs so go turn yourself in. Wrong is wrong.

Quote:
this pot head can see your wrong so why can't you?
Yep...thats yet another symptom. You and Snoop Doggy Dog could probably eye up a worm like a falcon, from a hundred yards out I would imagine. Me....I dont see it your way at all.

Quote:
I have no fear of the DEA, I don't sell so they wouldn't give two sh!ts about me!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey theres also something I didnt know. I wasnt aware the DEA only got invovled if you were selling drugs. So they dont have an interest in people who buy illegal drugs? Damn...and all this time I thought all those DEA cop shows were the real deal. Or maybe what youre saying is that you dont buy anything in any large volume that would draw the interest of the DEA? Thats smart.

But its good you dont fear the DEA....because they can give a person a friggin heart attack when theyre knocking down a door.

What helicopter? Where? Did you see that? What was that? Whos there? Whos following me? There it is again! What was that noise? Did you see that? There goes that noise again....

Yeah......thats a great life, Bruce. Enjoy it. But do me a solid, just one, please dont try and explain the realities of my life actions to me when you cannot face the simple realities of ordinary everyday life without a fix and commiting a crime.

Anything else?[/quote]

Heh heh heh. I'm not so cruel as to chisel away at anyones munchie time. You're free to go Bruce.

Old 01-12-2006, 06:56 AM   #95
kmurphy
Sorry I can't see the relevance of the pot smoking.

It seems to me that if the package had gone out on the 2nd or even the 3rd her email of the 4th would be a moot point because the package would have already arrived or been on route.

This thread isn't really about the original transaction anymore. You guys had a disagreement and it fell apart. That should be the end of the story. Her perceived insults and threats were in private and should have been kept that way.

The story now is how you treat customers that do exactly what you ask of them. On two occasions Cindy did what you asked. Paid immediately(in response to your negative feed-back threat) and requested a refund with paypal(which was your way of showing her whose in charge).

Old 01-12-2006, 08:02 AM   #96
repfriend
Quote:
Well technically, we did ship it. UPS received our billing information on 1/02/06 and a UPS shipment notification was emailed to Cindy notifying her she had a delivery headed her way.

Heres the tracking # 1ZE8435R1391692869

Can anyone, maybe even you Bruce, tell me why I deserved to be insulted and threatened when Cindy knew full well on 1/02/06 that she had a delivery scheduled for 1/03/06 to arrive 1/04/06? Did she not receive that notification from UPS? Maybe she didnt and that was the reason she flipped her lid originally.
You yourself said that even THAT shipment got , once again, cancelled or delayed.

On a email dated 01/04/2006 YOU said to her that due to snow you ONCE AGAIN had UPS re-schedule to come get the package "today" (01/04/2006) for delivery the next day, which should have been 01/05/2006 therefore.

She paid RIGHT AWAY. If UPS wouldn't pick up at your house, WHY didn't you drop it off at one of the locations near by? It has already been established that there are a few drop off locations near by.

You had 4 shipping dates (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu) that you could have done that, and SHOULD have done that. You were paid. Thats enough reason to drive the 2 miles one day to drop off the package yourself instead of complaining about UPS not coming by your house pick up.

In your OWN email to her dated 01/04/2006 you said that the shipment is again delayed and will instead go out today (01/04/2006) for arrival on 01/04/2006. Which must have been a typo obv. since there are no same day arrivals. No wonder she got irritated, with all these dates and excuses.

The UPS "advisory" means nothing when you expect a shipment and it doesn't come, instead you get another email with excuses.

I would like to know why there was NO attempt made to simply drive the mile and a half and drop off the package yourself, since UPS wouldn't come and pick it up the week after payment?

As for the rest of this thread , wow.

Old 01-12-2006, 08:29 AM   #97
The BoidSmith
Quote:
The irony of this is that YOU started this thread to discredit the buyer.
This technique, also known as “beating the other guy to the BOI”, has been used by other individuals several times in the past. In the words of Lincoln: You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

Old 01-12-2006, 09:41 AM   #98
dzoo
Quote:

It seems to me that if the package had gone out on the 2nd or even the 3rd her email of the 4th would be a moot point because the package would have already arrived or been on route.
Great Point Kmurphy and all, but logic does not seem to apply here lol !

As far as someone posting who is an admited pot smoker? I just don't see how that is relevant in any way except to try to distract readers from the matter at hand. Caffeine and Nicotine addicts will be the next target I guess, so if you drink coffee or smoke cigarettes your opinion is no good either- watch out!!!!!

Old 01-12-2006, 09:53 AM   #99
norsmis
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzoo
Great Point Kmurphy and all, but logic does not seem to apply here lol !

As far as someone posting who is an admited pot smoker? I just don't see how that is relevant in any way except to try to distract readers from the matter at hand. Caffeine and Nicotine addicts will be the next target I guess, so if you drink coffee or smoke cigarettes your opinion is no good either- watch out!!!!!
Guess I should keep my mouth shut then because caffeine and nicotine are the lifeblood of the army sometimes!

Old 01-12-2006, 09:57 AM   #100
Torin
Quote:
Not to insult ya bud, but I'm not very inclined to pay much attention to drug addicts
Well, I'm not a drug addict and I say you should refund her money like you said you would. Or do you feel that it is ok to lie because you are upset?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!