Cindy Chicvara -aka- Dragonlady58 - take a pass! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-10-2006, 07:21 PM   #71
Mike Greathouse
What's even worse is that he posted at 2:34 PM.
Quote:
Sorry Dan....I'd love to take the time to reply, but I'm running out the door. Be back in seven days to reply to you all....
If you look at his public profile it lists his last activity as:
Quote:
Last Activity: 01-10-2006 02:59 PM
Trader Rating: (6) [Rate This User!]
Warning Level: 95
So Chuck, it at least appears that you hung around for another 25 minutes.
Why are you doing this to yourself?
Just refund this poor lady and stop ruining your reputation.

I'm not sure what's going on right now, but it's time to put this nonsense behind you. You have always been considered a good guy in the business. You can still make this right. Just show some professionalism, apologize to Cindy and refund her money.

Old 01-10-2006, 07:45 PM   #72
The BoidSmith
Quote:
critical bill
I dont want anyone to think I'm some hard nosed ass, thats not the case at all. I tried very hard to keep her informed and satisfied and in return I was treated like some shmuck. I treat people the way they want to be treated. Decency and respect is always met with the same, but play me just once like some fool and I can loose it rather quickly.

I despise a liar and I despise anyone who would exaggerate even the slightest just to make themselves shine. When youre wrong youre wrong and an apology is always in order. Thats the way it is in my book. To offer an apology and then hint youre not truly sorry in the same breathe is worse than simply saying nothing at all. I dont need to be humored by anyone and that is how I feel this woman treated me at the drop of a dime. From threats to implications I'm a deadbeat...she managed to push all my WRONG buttons.

I'm not screwing her out of any money. I'm simply refusing to cooperate and issue her a refund before PayPal requests it. She and I are done emailing each other because I know my next one will not be as nice as my last. Some of you may not like that approach, but thats the treatment she's earned for getting stupid with me. Make no mistakes that had she contacted me, and even sternly demanded a refund, stomping her foot, citing any delay as unexceptable, she'd have that refund right now. Threaten me or anything associated to me thinking I'm some chump who'll crumble and you've sealed your fate. She dont need me to get her money back through PayPal, although courtesy and decency would have expidited it most immediately.

So I'm saying it here as public record...that when and if Cindy requests the refund through PayPal...that I'll comply with that request within the designated time frame. If she doesnt, the money will be offered as donation in Cindy's name to any bona fide projects that are underway within the US that deals with box turtle conservation.
What’s in the quote above is the only thing that differs from the e-mail exchange posted in this thread and the new post Chuck made on Reptibid. I’m posting it here because posting links is unacceptable.

Chuck,

In Adam’s thread you stated you should be counted among those who will not buy from him because he delayed the payment unnecessarily. On Monday you told Cindy you can’t take care of her situation because you are leaving for 7 days. Then on Tuesday you are in here posting a lenghty message. Isn’t it time for damage control? We are all trying to help here but it seem you have entered a self destructing mode! You probably don’t realize it now but in reality you have turned into Cindy’s 2006 pet project! And the sad thing is that she probably didn’t do it on purpose, you did it all by yourself!

Sorry

Old 01-11-2006, 12:05 AM   #73
Suncoast Herpetological
Sadly Chuck, the only one who has finally managed to earn the name "bad guy" in this thread has ended up being you.

I would gladly do business with Cindy. I have to say that this thread, regretfully, puts you on my "do not do business with" list.

As was pointed out a page or so back......"disappointing"

Old 01-11-2006, 02:35 PM   #74
ms_terese
Chuck was also here today.

critical bill
Grab the hand damnit!
Last Activity: 01-11-2006 01:30 PM
Viewing Thread Exciting Snow Project @ 01:30 PM
Trader Rating: (6) [Rate This User!]
Warning Level: 95

So, while he inferred that he would be "running out the door" and unavailable for a week, it seems that this week's activities or location are not prohibitive from him accessing the internet, which would not preclude him from issuing Cindy's refund.

Chuck, I think you're demonstrating some hothead characteristics and a tendency to utilize semantics to justify your stance. That's probably going to cost you some business. I wish you'd take some of the advice that's been given to you by some accomplished business professionals here.

Old 01-11-2006, 02:44 PM   #75
critical bill
I'm here right now.

Old 01-11-2006, 02:54 PM   #76
Torin
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
I'm here right now.
So give the woman her money back and be done with it.

Old 01-11-2006, 03:28 PM   #77
dzoo
I was reviewing an old thread about Chuck and found this quote very similar to this thread:

http://faunaclassifieds.com/forums/s...t=chuck+kimmel

Quote:
I didnt want to insult her but I am not going to allow her to insult me and just walk away smiling about it.

Maybe Chuck just has some personal issues dealing with women?

Old 01-11-2006, 03:58 PM   #78
LadyOhh
Ouch....

Old 01-11-2006, 04:04 PM   #79
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOhh
Ouch....
So Heather, would you be implying that two Wong's don't make a right?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Griz

Old 01-11-2006, 04:48 PM   #80
Powderfinger
I'm sorry, but I agree that Chuck seriously over reacted to this whole mess.

What could have been fixed in a quick trip to PayPal.com has turned into a "she insulted me, so I am going to be a major asshole" ordeal.

Sorry, Chuck, but you ended up looking like the bad guy when all was said and done.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!