Craigslist: Oh my GOODNESS what a shock! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 05-24-2006, 04:46 PM   #11
ladyserpent7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX11
OK. From a man...................

Nude pix? Yes. there have been some taken.
Posted? NO. There are limits. Even without a face shot included, this could explode in your face.

Why does the girl proudly profess her slutty side? The only thing I can conclude is low self esteem and lack of love. Or, she doesn't know love when it is given.Perhaps her parents never showed her self respect.

I also conclude that guys don't mind being with dirty sluts because they can sexually abuse them and walk away without tripping over the strings. They screw them, do whatever their fantasy is and go about their merry way. The girl doesn't mind because there is always another guy willing to be with her. Maybe she is on a never ending quest for love and suffers a lifetime of users.

Being a regular net surfer, I have seen many things far worse. Imagine people puking on each other because some people enjoy to see that sort of thing. Usually this is Asian girls earning money to help their parents support the other siblings. In poverty stricken societies, little girls are sold into sex slavery.

As for the subject at hand, yes, I hate to see young women who may have had a promising future destroyed by whatever circumstance, but these are girls that KNOW better. I do not feel too bad for them. I don't want one either.

My sorrow goes to those that never stood a chance to begin with and by age 8, their way of life is written in stone.

sometimes..in just a few cases.....the girl might have had something traumatic happen in her life..like getting raped, sexually abused..and that leads to low self-esteem..leading to yet again being used by men, leading to...it goes on and on..so sometimes its like a mental issue

Old 05-24-2006, 07:58 PM   #12
ZX11
I agree there as I had a former girlfriend that was the youngest of the three girls and three boys. I later learned that her odd sexual behaviour was a result of being molested by her father, his brother and two of the three brothers. She was not alone-- her two sisters were the subjects of parental molestation as well. Oddly, the father was finally convicted, sentenced to nine years in prison and died there two years into the sentence.

The uncle went back to WV where he lives today.

The mother knew about what was going on and was never charged with a crime at all. She remains free today, and is living with the middle daughter and son in law.

The younger girl moved to Hollywood, Fla, has since married and has two kids. She will not allow her husband to have any time alone with either the son or daughter.

The oldest girl lives in Baxley, Ga, and at the age of 15 married to a man in his 60's. He died a few years later and she remains, at age 39, a single lady.

The brothers surviving, lead a fairly normal life and no one mentions the sister that turned her father in. They have all abandoned her.
The youngest brother died of cancer a few years ago-- unindicted.

During her teenage years, the girl was known throughout town as the slut- the one where a guy would, without a doubt, get laid. She was easy and let everyone know about it. For her consideration, that was what her life was all about and would ever be about.

In the time we dated, I learned about the family and the way they operated. I often wondered where she got the drive she had and when I figured it out, I conviced her to report what was happening. This started the fall of the family.

I thank Family and Childern Services for removing her and making a lady of a whore. They saved this girl in the one year they had her, until she reached legal age.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!