What Men Are Good For: - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 03-23-2006, 10:11 PM   #21
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
I will answer this question on my own behalf:

1) I bench 425, so carrying heavy items over one's threshold is no problem.
2) I can make a woman feel hot even if she is bloated like a small whale.
3) I can overlook a woman's need to spend 2 hours doing her hair as I know she finds self worth in her beauty.
4) I can pull up the zipper on the back of your dress or down as the case may be.
5) I can hold your purse while you try on a dress, and I have mastered the "I am just holding this for my wife" look. No awkwardness here!
6) I can grab pair number 62 of your patent leather Christian Louboutin pumps off the highest shelf in our closet without using a step ladder.
7) I am the one holding the Louisville slugger walking through the house because you heard the infamous bump in the night.
8) I can dance and buy my wife a drink much better than any vibrator ever has or ever will.
9) I can make my wife feel like she just came out of a harlequin romance novel at the drop of a hat.
10) I can give my wife the greatest gift of all.......hearing the word mommy.

The fact of the matter, is that women need men and vice versa. While the two components can equate to a plethora of painful events, it can also generate the most exciting, erotic and mutually satisfying life that could never be accomplished apart.

Griz
Yeah, but you're married, so that doesn't count (for the rest of the women out there anyway)!

Men are also very good for recreating that "weird noise" your car is making. LOL.

Old 03-26-2006, 03:51 PM   #22
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72

Men are also very good for recreating that "weird noise" your car is making. LOL.
And a lot of them feel free to produce their own 'weird noises'

Old 09-23-2006, 12:48 PM   #23
Shellybee
Let me “real talk” on this subject

I have a multiple degrees, I will own a home built from scratch in 2007, I have 2 cars, lots of diverse friends (different ages, races, ethnicities, sex and sexual orientation), an animal, and hobbies. I have most of what I need and most things that I want.

There is only one thing left that I need…and THAT is what I need a man for. You can not successfully be spooned by a pillow. Nor can an animal supply the warm breath that is followed by sweet nothings about how smart and beautiful you am. Your friends can hold your hands and heart, but they can not surpass the door of your heart and fulfill the deepest needs of ones soul. Companionship.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!