attention: Tantith questions and comments - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues

Notices

Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues Anything to do with veterinarians, health issues, pathogens, hygiene, or sanitation.

Old 01-04-2004, 10:50 PM   #1
robin d.
attention: Tantith questions and comments

tantith,
first off i love reading your posts. your knowledge of virus's, pathogens and the likes amazes me.
i have a couple of questions for you at this time.

what, if any, is a good safe cleaner/sanitizer which the general public has acess too?
i have heard of course of bleach, rocal but i hear if not used properly can be very dangerous and i have heard alot of quatricide but i have seen many forms of the quatricide and really know nothing of it.

also do you have any papers or website info or can yyou recomend a book that goes into detail about
virus, barerias, parasites and aomebias? their incubation or longevity internally and externally and other general or detailed info about them.

i am extremely anal with the cleaning of my animals and want to use the best... their is soo much not yet know and i want to be as up to date as i can be to try to protect and prevent anything.. i find all of this kind of stuff fascinating, as well. i know so little and shoot some of the stuff you hear of is down right scary, and i'm sure some of this is misinformations while alot true. i figure the more i know the more i can do to try and proect what i have against any of this, or at minimum be more educated on the subject.

thank you for your time-robin struck

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!