*New Lizards Won't Eat* - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues

Notices

Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues Anything to do with veterinarians, health issues, pathogens, hygiene, or sanitation.

Old 02-13-2012, 09:15 PM   #1
Jesusonhi
*New Lizards Won't Eat*

Please, any assistance would be great. I have recently purchased a baby Bearded Dragon a week ago and a Blue Tongue Skink last Friday. Neither of these lizards are eating. How long can they possibly go without eating? I have been told that this is relocation stress. I am the one stressed!! My temps are correct, diet is correct, everything is in order but the lizards themselves. Thank you for any advice.

Old 02-14-2012, 11:51 AM   #2
angie.h
Hi Kourtney....just wanted to mention that if you post this in the bearded dragon forum for help with your beardie, and the skink forum for the BTS, you'll get more response. Did you buy it locally or have it shipped ? It's true that beardies can go through relocation stress, but there can be other factors, especially if the dragon is very small or ill in any way. Can you post a pic ? Also, the type of heat bulb and UVB make a difference as well, if you can post the actual brand, and what your set up is like. Of course, that would not negatively impact the dragon from day one, but it could cause a further decline if temps. + lighting are not adequate. As to your BTS, I'm not very knowledgeable on their care.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!