rankins dragon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2004, 11:41 PM   #1
etakyenkah
rankins dragon

Hi everyone, i'm new to this site and first wanted to introduce myself, I'm Kate. I purchased my first rankins dragon bandit almost a year ago from a reptile store that I have had only positive experiences dealing with. After a few months I thought that poor bandit was getting lonely so I went back to the reptile shop. Unfortunatly they did not have anymore rankins. I decided to try my luck at the NY Metro Reptile Expo and find a buddy for bandit. After roaming around and not having too much success finding any rankins old enough to be sexed, i came across a vendor claiming to have a female rankins. I was so excited and double checked w/ the guy to make sure that it was infact a female dragon cuz I didnt want to risk getting a male and have bandit turn out to be a male as well (i've heard many horror stories about males battling, even to the death). Well once introduced they seemed to hit it off ok, since the new "girl" Kiki was larger i just assumed her dominance over bandit was a size thing not a sex issue. Just this past week or so kiki has been extremely agressive with bandit, butting bandit w/ her head and clinging ontop of him even going to bit at her sides and neck. Being the concerned mom I went to the original reptile shop i bought bandit from and wanted to determine wether or not they were male and female, hoping that this was just rough mating... Well to try and make an already long story short they said kiki was definatly a male as well as bandit. Ha just my luck, the one i purchased to be a female was a male! well they are seperated, each in a 20gal long and I was wondering if anyone knew of a rankins dragon breeder that would be willing to trade or if anyone had any female rankins or pair to purchase(old enough to be positively sexed). I am very interested, and if anyone knows of any reputable breeders/reptile shops around the Connecticut area I would greatly appreciate any info you could offer. I'll be at the NY Reptile Expo this sunday also if there are any breeders out there that may be going and could help i would love to hear from you. ok way too long now, thanks for listening! hope to hear from u soon Sincerelly, Kate
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread