FS: SEXED FEMALE BOA -EAST TN - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 01:56 AM   #11
reptilejunkie33
Oh ....

Im pretty open also

Old 12-10-2009, 09:55 AM   #12
zukeypr2
"Could u call me.Even tonight would be great!Even if its 3am{I will be up feeding and cleaning cages this evening!Like I said',I got alot of reptiles.}If nothing else we need to exchange numbers for the Drive. Or u can text 2057890794. I hate typing!!!"

LOL! I know just how you feel - I'm the same way about phones. After 10 years of being a customer service rep by phone, I have had enough of talking on one and got rid of the cell phone entirely. I see that in the previous post the area code is 203 but in the this it's 205... to avoid unnecessary long distance charges in case I dial the wrong one first, how about we say 9am Central Standard Time/10am Eastern Standard time at the Petco this Saturday?
I've got dark hair, am just over 5ft and I'll be the woman in glasses holding a really large looking bag.

I have a big rat cage for the rats' travel but I'd like to keep it so you'll want to have something for their transport too.
Thanks again and will see you soon!
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-10-2009, 11:18 AM   #13
reptilejunkie33
alright

Let u know for sure tomorrow.I am often roped into working saturday mornings,moreover being a night owl that is a little early for me.Also I wanted to see what had to have for the snake as far as money goes.....we have not discussed it

Old 12-10-2009, 01:44 PM   #14
zukeypr2
Just let me know then what day and time would work best for you then.

I'm asking $100 for Thea, the boa, and as the original ad mentioned, if the buyer wants the rats they can have them too - but if not, the local pet store is offering store credit to take them all once I don't need them.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-11-2009, 02:43 AM   #15
reptilejunkie33
me again

Will u take 85? 100 is a very good deal.And you including the rats is very generous.I am not trying to be cheap and I just dont get paid until the 23rd.

Old 12-11-2009, 07:44 AM   #16
Kaminoke
Darn, I missed this one. Well, if either of you guys change your mind let me know.

Old 12-11-2009, 11:58 AM   #17
zukeypr2
Well I appreciate you saying so about the reasonable price & rats - thank you!
I guess because of the distance we both have to travel I don't mind waiting until next week to get the full $100. Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-11-2009, 12:01 PM   #18
zukeypr2
Kaminoke: Thank you for offering, and I'll let you know if for whatever reason we're not able to make this option work.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-11-2009, 01:52 PM   #19
reptilejunkie33
were on!!!

I can meet you tomorrow>Girlfriend is getting me this for early birthday!{I usually get nothing cause its right after christmas}so could you PLEASE call me to confirm a ok for tomorrow.I go to work at 4 today and will be there till 1.I think I can be in chata by noon.

Old 12-11-2009, 01:53 PM   #20
zukeypr2
Sure thing! Is the area code 203 or 205? Thanks!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
boa, constrictor, rat