For Sale 0.0.4 CBB Lygodactylus williamsi - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 04-26-2017, 12:51 PM   #1
frankpayne32
0.0.4 CBB Lygodactylus williamsi

I have a group of four juvenile Lygodactylus williamsi available that are ready to be shipped any time. Just four available now, more will be ready in one month. They are 1/$150, 3/$400, 4/$500. Multiple bloodlines available.
If you have been keeping up with the status of williamsi you know that this species has recently been placed on CITES Appendix 1. This means that they will become increasingly difficult to acquire as no new williamsi will be able to enter the country, probably ever.

Please read all of the information in the ad before asking questions as most questions will be answered in the ad. Other than that please private message me with any questions.

When setting up my breeding group I took the care and time to collect founding stock from five different unrelated CBB sources. I keep my breeders only as pairs and keep very detailed records. I know the lineage, lay date, hatch date, and incubation temperature range of every gecko I produce and sell. You will receive all of this information when you purchase any of my geckos. If you purchase a group of geckos I will make sure to provide unrelated animals to form your own breeding group. I remove every single clutch that is laid from the terrarium and incubate them under ideal temperatures to produce either mostly females or an even sex ratio. None of my eggs have experienced temperatures over 80 F which are known to produce mostly males.

Unless otherwise stated, all geckos for sale are approximately two months old (I will give you an exact hatch date when shipping) and approaching half grown. I would never sell a gecko that I’m not confidant will survive to adulthood. These will all be ready to breed within seven to ten months, probably less under ideal conditions.

The most common question that people have is if they can be sexed at this age. At this age I cannot guarantee sex. I realize that most people want females as very few other breeders produce them but at this age it is just not possible to reliably tell. However, due to egg removal and controlled incubation the majority of my offspring prove out to be females. I can provide credible references of past customers to back this up. Please keep in mind that my list prices are for unsexed juveniles, sexed adults, especially females are significantly higher in price.

Prices are firm as a purchase includes free of charge a new solid-walled insulated shipping box, any necessary heat or phase 22 packs, a printed ten page care sheet written by me with many pictures, shipping insurance, PayPal fees, and live/healthy arrival guarantee. Most importantly, purchase from me includes all of the experience and advice I can offer on this species based off of years of experimentation and success.

Please PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-27-2017, 03:10 PM   #2
Holdway
Hi Frank. I'm interested in getting started with Williamsi's. I've never had any type of gecko before but have been doing some research on them. Can you please steer me in the right direction as to what age my first geckos should be. I'm really wanting a sexed pair to start off with.
Thanks, Doug

Old 04-27-2017, 03:57 PM   #3
frankpayne32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdway View Post
Hi Frank. I'm interested in getting started with Williamsi's. I've never had any type of gecko before but have been doing some research on them. Can you please steer me in the right direction as to what age my first geckos should be. I'm really wanting a sexed pair to start off with.
Thanks, Doug
Hi Doug,

Thanks for the inquiry. I will send you a PM shortly to address your questions.

Frank
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-01-2017, 08:57 PM   #4
emily_hendricks
Heyo! ^_^ I hope you are doing well. I was just wondering do you still have some available? and do you have adult females and males? how much are the sexed adults or sub adults? and do you have pictures of them? thank you so much for your time and energy ^_^ have a great day.

Old 05-01-2017, 09:29 PM   #5
frankpayne32
Quote:
Originally Posted by emily_hendricks View Post
Heyo! ^_^ I hope you are doing well. I was just wondering do you still have some available? and do you have adult females and males? how much are the sexed adults or sub adults? and do you have pictures of them? thank you so much for your time and energy ^_^ have a great day.
Hello! I have one half grown unsexed juvenile available currently which is $150. I have one young adult female for $300. No adult males. I can take and send individual pics for anyone seriously interested in buying. Thanks for your interest!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!