Good Guy Anthony Sainz (s4sainz) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-03-2017, 11:16 PM   #1
Insomniac101
Anthony Sainz (s4sainz)

My apologies for posting this a little late. I purchased a stunning adult female diamond python from Anthony last month. She arrived well-packaged, and at a safe temperature. Anthony was great to work with, and he patiently answered my numerous questions.

Thanks Anthony - she is doing well!

Kathy

Old 04-05-2017, 08:58 AM   #2
s4sainz
Hey Kathy,

I am glad that she went to you, she's going to be well taken care of.

I hope she produces for you in the near future.

Thanks for the positive feedback, it was an absolute pleasure working with you as well.

Best Regards,
Anthony Sainz

Old 04-05-2017, 12:32 PM   #3
homeya100
Anthony Sainz is as good as they come! He takes immaculate care of everything and always has the nicest examples of hard to find species. I would never hesitate to do business with Anthony and would recommend him to anyone! Truly one of the good guys in the hobby!

Old 04-06-2017, 09:34 PM   #4
ParabuthusKing
Talking Peach Throat Monitors

I purchased two female peach throat monitors (Varanus jobiensis) from Anthony about a year ago. First off he is very knowledgeable and extremely helpful more so than many in the hobby. He gave me a very reasonable price and animals were in very good health upon arrival. The best part is continued communication which is always great to chat about what newest projects developments are and his generous time spent trying to troubleshoot how to get successful breeding of this species. Definitely a 10/10 for him and I look forward to being able to hopefully post pictures of baby peach throats soon! )

Old 04-07-2017, 04:32 PM   #5
CliffsideExotics
Got this 5' boy about 6 months ago, love him, he's so chill and slams rats. The 3-4 year wait for my little female to reach breeding size is gonna be tough
Attached Images

Old 04-11-2017, 02:43 PM   #6
nick_c
Thanks again Anthony for another gorgeous healthy pair of varanids.

Old 04-11-2017, 03:15 PM   #7
s4sainz
Adam Gee, its always a pleasure working with you man. Great animals and great guy.

Nathaniel, it's been great talking with you and is always great to hear from you pal.

Cher, I am glad you are happy with your purchase, he's in good hands, and I look forward to updates on your pair.

Nick, its always a pleasure dealing with you, I am glad you are doing well and am very happy for you and the success your going to be having now and in the near future.

Thanks for the feedback guys, this means alot.

Anthony Sainz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!