Bad Guy Feenix Reptiles - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-12-2017, 07:54 AM   #31
BlueCrowned
Again, my car was not cold. This is not the point of the thread.

Old 04-12-2017, 09:12 AM   #32
MonitorZilla
Its funny that Elexus is stating what is right or wrong with reptile keeping.

Old 04-12-2017, 10:41 AM   #33
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonitorZilla View Post
Its funny that Elexus is stating what is right or wrong with reptile keeping.
Elexis* and why? my animals are in great shape, one is gravid, and my husbandry is on po8nt, so what's your point behind this?

Old 04-12-2017, 10:47 AM   #34
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCrowned View Post
Again, my car was not cold. This is not the point of the thread.
Boi threads aren't just about the seller, but the buyer too. Take this as a learning experience, always expect to come home with mites from a show and accept you will most likely never know who they came from.

And the car may not have been cold when you left it but it was chilly that morning, and if that's when she was in the car the temp would have dropped fast, please don't parade a new animal around a show for 2 days that already had to endure being packed up, driven probably a great distance and bumped around, then put out on display for hundreds to pick up and look at etc then be bought carted around handed around to new people then taken on another long trip home. I'm not trying to be harsh, that's just how I talk apparently. that's a lot of stress for a baby.

Old 04-12-2017, 11:46 AM   #35
BlueCrowned
The car was not cold when I returned either, it was quite warm. I did not "parade her around" either, and again I didn't have her there on the second day.

Old 04-12-2017, 11:46 AM   #36
BlueCrowned
I was the only one who handled her after I bought her. NOBODY else.

Old 04-12-2017, 11:47 AM   #37
BlueCrowned
I am not stupid enough to leave a reptile in a cold place. I assure you she was plenty warm.

Old 04-12-2017, 11:49 AM   #38
MonitorZilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisC View Post
Elexis* and why? my animals are in great shape, one is gravid, and my husbandry is on po8nt, so what's your point behind this?
Sorry. I have trouble keeping up with your names and profiles. Forgive me.

Old 04-12-2017, 11:53 AM   #39
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonitorZilla View Post
Sorry. I have trouble keeping up with your names and profiles. Forgive me.
If you have an issue with me, start your own thread, I've Used my legal name, and my finances last name when we were still together, I have always told you my name is Elexis Craig, I have NEVER spelled it Alexis, ever, like you keep trying to claim. Lisha I have used as its my legal middle name. I have always told people that, and that was when I first got back into reptiles like 3 years ago. it's only been Elexis Craig and Elexis Ortiz, Craig is my legal last name. I can provide my ID to the mods to prove it If need be. but this constant harassment where ever you happen to find me because you are stuck on spelling my name Alexis when it's a major irritant to me when other people spell it that way.

Old 04-12-2017, 11:59 AM   #40
Lucille
Quote:
I am new to snakes and mentioned this to the breeder. At the time I wouldn't know what to look for on a snake that wasn't plainly infested like she is now.
Quote:
I am not stupid enough to leave a reptile in a cold place.
Stop being so defensive. You are not stupid at all. But you are (and good for you) being honest about your lack of knowledge in certain areas.
Husbandry comments are made both to help you, and are also relevant in searching for possible sources of your mites so that in the future you can avoid getting them again.

I do not want to get too far afield on the subject of quarantine, but if you did not see mites on this snake at first, it is possible that your other snake does have them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!