Good Guy Nick Mutton - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-18-2011, 05:12 PM   #1
fishnfool73
Nick Mutton

I purchased 1.1 carmel coastal carpet pythons from Nick Mutton. Nick was very helpful on the phone. We spent several hours discussing the purchase on the phone. Nick not only gave an indepth explanation of the animals but also future breeding projects involving them. He also had vast knowledge of morelias as a whole and was very eager to share that knowledge with me. The snakes were shipped as I requested. Upon opening the box I found both animals to be packaged with care. Both were as advertised if not better than so. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. I would like to thank Nick for taking time out of his busy day to share his seemingly limitless knowledge about morelias with me, and I look forward to many future purchases from him. I would strongly suggest Nick for anyone looking to purchase morelias in the future.

Chris Adams

Old 01-19-2011, 07:54 PM   #2
MikeCurtin
Yep, yep, yep!!!! Good guy, indeed.

Old 04-16-2011, 12:17 AM   #3
Bowdoin55
Thumbs up My Sentiments Exactly

I completely agree: Nick is a stand-up guy who produces exceptional animals.

I recently purchased a pair of 2010 M. bredli from Nick, and my experience could not have been better. We talked at length about his work with the species, as well as about some of his future projects. I learned a great deal just through those conversations. Nick shared lineage information, pictures of the sire, dam and grand-dam of the animals I was interested in--and he even sat at his computer to walk me through his availability page!

The snakes were shipped with obvious professional care and arrived in great health, brimming with potential. My thanks to Nick for giving me an opportunity to work with this species, long a dream of mine, and for the chance to shoot the breeze about Morelia and other Indo-Australian species with a bona-fide expert (and a species purist, which I for one deeply appreciate).

It was a pleasure doing business with Nick. He is obviously the go-to guy for bredli, but in the future I will surely come to him first if I am looking for ANYTHING Morelia or Antaresia or Liasis (etc., etc.).

Cheers,

David Diamond

Old 04-16-2011, 03:25 AM   #4
Rock Star Reptile
Yes Nick is a great guy & breeder.
He really knows his reptiles. H ad bought a year ago at a local show some great Yellow Belly BPs. They are great. Good health great eaters and would not have any problems sending more people his way. If you ever get a chance to get up here in Washington for a show you have to go find him. Great guy.

Ted Adams
Rockstar Reptile

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!