Good Guy Bailey & Bailey Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-23-2008, 09:42 AM   #1
frankykeno
Thumbs up Bailey & Bailey Reptiles

We just received a very, very special snake from Tim and Monica Bailey of Bailey & Bailey Reptiles (www.baileyreptiles.com) yesterday. Unfortunately our home computer is down so I can't upload any pictures of her into this thread.

This female Spider ball python has a very special story so do forgive me if this isn't quite the typical report of a business transaction. Here's just a bit of Grace's backstory that will help explain the emotion behind all of this.

http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/s...ad.php?t=53378

http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/s...ighlight=Grace

What can I say about Tim and Monica? That they are the kind of people that truly have a real passion for ball pythons. That they gave this hatchling a chance when many would not have. That they saved her life and today she is a gorgeous yearling with barely a mark to show the extraordinary lengths they went to give her a shot at a future. A simple paragraph here cannot touch the depth of respect Mike and I hold for these folks and what they did for this little hatchling of theirs. That they would entrust our family with her future is deeply appreciated more than simple words can say.

Grace is a gorgeous Spider, a very fine example of the good breeding that Bailey & Bailey do. She came to us yesterday beautifully and securely shipped and immediately settled into her tub without any real signs of stress. The paperwork that accompanied Grace was some of the most professional I've ever seen.

It's been an absolute pleasure receiving a Bailey & Bailey snake. Mike and I would highly recommend Tim and Monica and look forward to many more years of friendship and business transactions with these folks.

Old 10-23-2008, 11:35 PM   #2
dmasio
Ive never had an actual deal with Tim and Monica but I met them in Daytona this year and had a long talk with them while outside having a cigarette. They seem like real nice people and personally from meeting them I would not hesitate dealing with them.

Old 12-02-2010, 10:54 PM   #3
sig1980
I would have startd a new thread, but since I found this one I figured it would make thing easier to just add to it.
Just wanted to post what a positive experience I had with Bailey and Bailey reptiles. Great communication throughout the transaction and received 4 healthy, well packaged Het Caramel Albino Ball Pythons. They all 4 ate on the night of their arrival - what a bonus!

Old 03-03-2011, 07:57 PM   #4
brock lesser
Received my new babys on tuesday. What can I say, everything was great! Tim is there to answer calls and e-mails quickly, his shipping is second to none and his snakes are beautiful! Very happy. Will definitely buy again and again. Thanks Tim

Old 03-03-2011, 10:06 PM   #5
Taking Up Serpents
Good people. Just purchased from them a little while back. Excellent service, look forward to doing it again.

Old 05-05-2011, 04:28 PM   #6
brock lesser
Just got a package from Tim last wednesday, its like christmas around here when the fedex truck pulls up.!
I expect the best from Tim and again was not disappointed.
Great experience from start to finish.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!