Looking to trade for reptiles. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2003, 09:52 PM   #1
shellysev2001@y
Looking to trade for reptiles.

My husband and I just bought out a card shop. My husband bought the building to hopefully open up his own hunting and fishing store, but who knows with that. Anyway we got all of these baseball and footbal cards and don't know what to do with them because we are not collectors. My husband took all of the Thurman Thomas cards that where in the cards but that is all he kept. So what I have up for trade is 840 cards. All these cards are the cards that where in the display cases that where in the store. So their values start at $1 and go up. The highest priced one I have seen so far is $50 and that was when I was packing them up and putting them into a card holder box. The estimated value on these cards is $1500 - $3000. I don't have the time to go through and price each card to figure out an exact price but this is a high dollar lot of cards that we have no use for. There are at least 6 24kt Dale Earnhardt cards that are worth a lot of money and one card that keeps sticking out is a Steve Yound USFL football card, but there are many more and mainly all rookies. I'm interested in adult Leopard Gecko's, adult Bearded Dragons, and adult veiled chameleons. Really looking for breeding groups of these 3 types of lizards. Might also be interested in babies depending on how many and type, color. So if you have anything and would like to make me an offer that would be great. No offer will be ignored, we can always work something out. Please e-mail me at shellysev420@yahoo.com with any offers. Will keep this offer up for a few days after that I will try my luck on ebay.

Thank You,
Michelle
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread