John Cordone aka FragginDragon - Awesome - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2007, 09:58 PM   #1
SPJ
John Cordone aka FragginDragon - Awesome

Just wanted to let everyone know how awesome John is. I had an ad up looking for a hovabator extension ring so I would have more room in my incubator. John sent me a PM and said he had one and would send it to me free of charge. Well, the box arrived today and talk about a surprise. He sent an entire incubator! I will now definitely have enough room.
Thanks you John.

Old 12-03-2007, 11:10 PM   #2
joepythons
cool

Steve its about time you had a good deal

Old 12-04-2007, 06:56 AM   #3
TheFragginDragon
It was my pleasure Steve, glad I could help. Maybe with that addl. incubator, if you have a surplus of babies you'll give me a good deal! J/K.

Old 09-13-2008, 08:26 PM   #4
reptiman93
good guy!!

i got a bp from john and couldnt have been more happy with it!! and has helped me with all questions. highly recommended!! thanks for all the help john

Old 09-13-2008, 09:12 PM   #5
Gary O
John is the man!

Old 10-07-2008, 07:23 PM   #6
crotalusadamanteus
I'll agree to the above. Just finished a flawless transaction with John selling him a Salmon Het Albino. Prompt payment, no hassles what so ever.

He's a great guy to deal with!
Rick

Old 09-15-2010, 01:41 PM   #7
Matt2979
My transaction with John made the, sometimes NOT so great part of this hobby, VERY pleasant!! I just sold a spider BP to John and his payments were very prompt, just as he promised, and communication was even better! Would never hesitate to do business with John, on either side of the transaction!!

Thanks!!!

Matt Jackson

Old 10-27-2010, 04:03 PM   #8
Matt2979
Since I sold John another BP and had another great experience with him, I want to share again! John is quick to pay and backs up everything that he says. I only wish that all transactions could be this smooth!!!

Thanks again!!
Matt Jackson

Old 02-05-2011, 07:01 PM   #9
brock lesser
Met John at Taylor Mi. show and have bought 3 bp's from him. plan on at least 2 or 3 more this year. Great guy with NICE snakes and his B.E.L's are some real lookers!!!

Old 08-17-2011, 03:54 AM   #10
chelbrans
Hi Everyone
If I may, I would like to make a comment about John. He has been getting his feeder rodents from me for his collection of snakes and I know that when he says he needs me to put a special order aside for him I can be assured he will pick it up as he previously arranged without any worries of no calls or no shows.
He always arrives on time when he is scheduled to meet you. He always is friendly and curtious. He is very in tune with peoples feelings and also makes you feel like you are cared for as a person which we all need. It is very nice to see that there is still some good people out there. Even though I have not bought or traded any snakes from him "yet", I am pretty sure he is just as good with any other person he deals with purchasing or selling. I would 100% recommend doing business with John. I am 100% sure there will be no regrets. Thank you for your time in reading this BOI.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!