9 '04 cal kings, must sell fast! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2005, 11:48 PM   #1
Snake_Charmer
9 '04 cal kings, must sell fast!

I absolutely have to downsize my collection and am being forced to sell part of it within the next 2 weeks! Unfortunately circumstance also dictates that I can not ship or drive my animals anywhere right now so this has to be a pick-up. I am in Amsterdam NY.

I have 9 '04 cal kings I will sell for $25 each, or I will cut you a deal if you buy more than one. They are all eating well and in good health. There are males and females, 2 banded, 2 high-whites and several aztecs in the bunch. This picture does not do them justice as it was taken shortly after their first shed back in August. They are nothing fancy but nice little snakes nontheless. Please e mail me if interested.
Thanks
~Roo Morris
bootsiecollinsus@witchmail.zzn.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-06-2005, 02:14 AM   #2
Wilomn
are you sure you can't ship them? I may be able to take all of them if you can

Old 01-06-2005, 07:02 PM   #3
Snake_Charmer
I'm afraid not, the insurance adjuster came today and ruled our car totalled from a wreck that occured Xmas night. I'm pretty much stuck here until the day we move, sorry.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-07-2005, 12:55 PM   #4
Wilomn
If you can get shipping supplies, or already have them, both fed ex and ups will pick up from you.

Old 01-07-2005, 02:31 PM   #5
CJBianco
Ups

And the good news is...you can have them bill you, too. I shipped off a snake via UPS and accidentally chose the "Bill" option. A week later I got a bill in the mail...with no due date. I decided to wait three weeks to pay it along with all my other bills. I sent them a payment in full. A few days later they sent me another bill. (I guess they sent this out before my payment arrive.) My payments for that bill were only $1.88 per month. I didn't know anyone billed that low. =)

Just A Thought,
Chris =)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread