Inquiry David Freeman Carolina Classic Dragons - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-19-2011, 05:18 PM   #61
gennist
Everyone just has to be responsible breeders!!!! People know how this all works.....communication!!

Brenda Gore

Old 10-19-2011, 05:22 PM   #62
Sushi Dragons
Quote:
and this thread was started to serve its purpose. to see what other people think and see if other people have been in this same situation. this wasnt a BAD GUY thread on you. it was an inquiry, nothing more. but you came in like billy bad with that sweet catch phrase about game on, and it began.
You asked for people's opinions based on the evidence you provided and you got opinions. Most did not agree with you because the individual value was never given. You brought it to the BOI and now it will have to play itself out.

Quote:
as far as you and your home team, NO ONE on this thread is going to come in a place where i asked for OPINIONS then say to me "Here are your options, A and B....now pick" that is NOT how this works and i will NOT be given ultimatums by Dave or the ladies who have come in here to voice there love for him.
Okay, back to this. I was the one who mentioned "home team" and you are taking it out of context to further your case. The quote was "I personally would like to think that my opinions are not based solely on locality and a 'hip hip hurray for the home team' demeanor." Meaning we are NOT blindly supporting David because he lives in the same state. I do not love David, I barely know him. Yes, he is local to me. Yes, I would recognize him in a crowd. And yes, you sent him a dead animal. My opinions are my own and I expect you to respect that.

The gender of the people posting has absolutely no bearing on the matter whatsoever... Besides, the individual who laid out the A and B options was a man. And again, it was his opinion posted freely on an open forum.

Old 10-19-2011, 05:27 PM   #63
Sushi Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by gennist View Post
Everyone just has to be responsible breeders!!!! People know how this all works.....communication!!

Brenda Gore
Amen!

It also helps to stay off the phone and keep everything in writing. It's just a necessity to keep a paper trail these days.

Old 10-19-2011, 05:36 PM   #64
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi Dragons View Post
Amen!

It also helps to stay off the phone and keep everything in writing. It's just a necessity to keep a paper trail these days.

But, unless I've looked over something more important (and I don't think I did), the bottom line is that David paid for 2 live dragons and only received 1. Having to replace an animal that perished in transit is never a pleasant experience for any breeder, in any economic circumstance, but it's something that just has to be done. Hopefully feelings and emotions can be put aside long enough to find a solution that is acceptable to both of you.

Old 10-19-2011, 05:46 PM   #65
CarolinaClassicDragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourbeat View Post
ok for starters one of the funny things about this is, in our pm's i clearly asked Dave "would you like to buy just 1 dragon or both" now dave stop playing dumb like you had to spend 800$ for a 300$ dragon. if you wanted 1 dragons i would have sold you 1 dragon so stop downplaying about which one you really wanted, you wanted both so i dont know who your trying to kid here.... i know if i had the option of saving 500$ to buy 1 thing i wanted i would spend the extra 500$ to get something i didnt want.

As far as shipping/packing I stand by it 100% it was packaged perfectly, the heat pack was taped with clear strong grip duct tape to the inside top piece of Styrofoam just like it should be. as far as bags with a hole in it, dave did not say it had a hole hes saying that this power house of a dragon put alot of time and effort in the gym and was able to pull the bag down through the extremely tight zip tie and get out through there.

now as far as her being lose in the box. we all have reptiles here of any species it doesn't matter what. when an animal is hot, it is going to move away from the heating pack, in a 16x12x9 inch box there was more then enough room for her to go to the other side of the box 16 inches away, which in my opinion she wouldn't have ever been able to stabilize her self on top of the news paper because with all the moving she would have done, the news paper would have been a little messed up. but conveniently the news paper looks fine and somehow a heavily taped heat pack made it off the lid and under her tail. that dragon would have been on the BOTTOM of the box when he opened it not the top, and i dont know how people can argue that. On the phone dave clearly told me "COLD" water so if he wants to change it to Luke warm in here then ok.

Now Dave if your trying to stir the pot, then ok.....i cant even remember all of the names of the other breeders/hobbyists that you bashed during a 5 minuet rant on the phone. Yes in my last email i stated i heard things about you from a FEW people about how your a head. but i made my own decision about dealing with you and went on with it. now if you want to bring up Tom Clarke, YOU SIR brought up TOMS name and SEVERAL other names saying that I didnt want this to go to the BOI because all of the people who are boi crazy and like to get in everyone else s business would get ll over this. you also through hints out there in the beginning of our conversation about how your around my house quite often? i left that comment alone but we both know you were trying to hint like if you didn't get your money yesterday you'd be coming to my door, which is more then fine, because like you said your horesham office is quite close.

as far as the price of the refund i offered him 300$ straight out of the gate because i felt that was a very fair price on the cheaper of the 2 animals. because when 2 animals are so close in comparison to color, OBVIOUSLY a HYPO TRANS is more then the TRANS poss. Het hypo. and she is not a partial trans to me she is a HYPO TRANS.

and this thread was started to serve its purpose. to see what other people think and see if other people have been in this same situation. this wasnt a BAD GUY thread on you. it was an inquiry, nothing more. but you came in like billy bad with that sweet catch phrase about game on, and it began.

as far as you and your home team, NO ONE on this thread is going to come in a place where i asked for OPINIONS then say to me "Here are your options, A and B....now pick" that is NOT how this works and i will NOT be given ultimatums by Dave or the ladies who have come in here to voice there love for him.

You changed your whole story between the phone and here, and that's why when we got on the phone i said"i dont like doing things on the phone it causes holes in story's" but then you started talking and it went from there. You may have been around for a little while with lots of good feedback and no shady bad guy threads....there's a first for everything, if you didnt want to seem shady you should have never took the dragon out and placed her on top of the heat pack YOU removed from the tape to put under her. Your shady as and thats why at first you were demanding your money by the afternoon, because you were trying to capitalize on my first reactions.

that is why this thread was started. alot of things didnt add up to me or make sense and there were lots of holes in your story and the pictures speak for them selves, because we both know you did not open the box to see the dragon like that.

and how do you compare yourself to Tom C. and say you learned alot about him? i see his adds marked as sold in hours. i see yours marked as for sale for weeks? so clearly his view on genetics HAS to be worth something, and he must be doing something right.

for the record me and tom have NEVER spoke about you EVER in a private conversation and Tom did NOT know i had sold these females until he saw this thread last night. i haven't talked to tom in 2 weeks or so. and when i do talk to tom i ask alot of questions about the business, genetics, breeding and so on. so you can the comment about "now you know who said things about you" and tuck it away somewhere.
My story has stayed the same. You can come on here and make up anything you want about what I supposedly said or who I talked about during our phone conversation. You and I know the truth are we are the only ones that ever will. You make accusations of what I did with the dragon to make it look a certain way. Why would I stage all of this? I showed you the section of material that had slipped through the cable tie. It is right there for everyone to see. Are you saying that I just pulled enough material through there to create a hole so that I could then pull out a dead dragon. Seriously???? You say I am shady and you start name calling. I will not go there as I really do not know you as a person nor do you know me. There are plenty out there that know me and know what I stand for. Please just refund the money and I will go back to the short list of people I buy from. I have strayed from that a couple of times and I am now paying the price. Lessons learned.

Old 10-19-2011, 06:30 PM   #66
CarolinaClassicDragons
So I try sticking out the olive branch to Anthony and he tells me to bring it back here so here is the email...

you and your friends had given me option A or B and demanding a choice between the 2. i am reviewing option C and i will go from there. no need message me out side of the BOI now that it has turned from a thread about the situation and advice to taking pokes, it can stay in the BOI i already regret the phone call as your twisting words around about how you did it with cold or luke warm water and opening up the box. this will continue on the BOI because thats what its there for. im not afraid of the people on the BOI or you, and its there for these reasons if im ruining my name with you and other breeders then i guess thats how it is but im a grown man and will make my own decisions. i wont let you or the people in your neighborhood make my decisions for me, that is all i have to say. we will use the BOI as it is intended. to settle situations which originated from a deal made through Fauna.
Thanks

To: anthony prosper <mdskillz1717@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 5:57 PM
Subject: Can this end please?

I really was shocked to be told by someone else that you had started that BOI. Especially after what I thought was a pleasant conversation.

Can you just refund me the money and bring this to a halt? I really do not see what you have to gain by stretching it out.

Old 10-19-2011, 06:32 PM   #67
CarolinaClassicDragons
So what is "option C" Anthony? Since we have to have our conversation out here now to make it official. You brought this to this forum and there have been plenty outside of NC that have given you their opinion. Lets wrap this up and move on.

Old 10-19-2011, 06:38 PM   #68
ophidile
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaClassicDragons View Post
So what is "option C" Anthony? Since we have to have our conversation out here now to make it official. You brought this to this forum and there have been plenty outside of NC that have given you their opinion. Lets wrap this up and move on.
Maybe he is able to replace the dragon that perished? That's the only thing I can think of...

Old 10-19-2011, 06:41 PM   #69
CarolinaClassicDragons
Would probably work for me. I hate to see anyone in a financial mess. I think I was being very understanding until this BOI came up.

Old 10-19-2011, 06:59 PM   #70
Grgamber
WWWOOOOWWW

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!