Dave]??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-24-2003, 07:44 PM   #1
Daniel Deisley
Dave]???

Hi i bought some stuff from a guy with his screen name as Dave]. Everything went well but he was going to ship me another part of the deal, some heating stuff, and i have not recived any package and it has been a month and he said it was going priority. I am not writing this to say anthing bad about him i waw just wondering if anyone could help me find his e-mail because it appears he has not been on this site for a couple of weeks. If you have anything that could could help me out i would love the info. Thanks

Old 01-27-2003, 10:23 AM   #2
East TN Reptile
WASN'T ME,DIFFERNT DAVE

Old 01-27-2003, 12:28 PM   #3
Daniel Deisley
No it was the person with the screen name as Dave]

Does anyone have his home phone or any thing. I am sure it is not his fault and it might still be being shipped but i just want to make sure it went out al right

Old 01-27-2003, 05:50 PM   #4
Daniel Deisley
Please anyone

does anyone have any info. What about the people who put up this site do they possibly have the other e-mail addreses so i could reach him??? Anything because i orderd some heating stuff and eggs are on the way and i need the stuff for incubation

Old 01-27-2003, 09:21 PM   #5
Pennebaker
Do you have anything more than a screen name? How did you get him the money? Any location info (state?)? Screen name on what? email addy?
Anything to help...
dana

Old 01-27-2003, 10:22 PM   #6
Daniel Deisley
thanks

that is a really good idea. I think i got the right e-mail and so i sent him an e-mail. Good sugestion i hope it works i will let you know

Old 01-27-2003, 10:32 PM   #7
Daniel Deisley
Nope

I tried sending an e-mail to leopardgeckos@atabbi.com or something and there was a delivery falure. Can any one who bought the bliss and the fat-tails and those males help me out to make sure i have the right address. Thanks alot

Old 02-02-2003, 04:51 PM   #8
Daniel Deisley
Info

This is what i found. Does anyone know a good site to track someone's location down?

Jason David
(303) 632-8786 (does not go through)
17919 E Kenper DR
Aurora Co 80017

Old 02-02-2003, 06:12 PM   #9
ms_terese
Not sure how to track him, but I lived in that same zip code for 10 years, and never heard of that street name. My daughter still lives in that part of Aurora, so if you need someone to go pick something up for you, let me know.

Old 02-03-2003, 06:50 PM   #10
Daniel Deisley
Hey thanks

Do you think that you could ask your daughter the next time you call if she knows a street by that name or something like that. I think that the guys pay-pal addressis only used for pay-pal

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!