Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-08-2018, 09:27 PM   #181
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
I'll tell you one thing you wouldn't talk this way to me If you were in front of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Empty threats will get you nowhere son.

Old 07-08-2018, 09:28 PM   #182
Keven2
Elana you are totally correct that's good advice Ed Clark your the pot calling the kettle black!! Your just a very weird and jealous guy. I think you secretly like me or something! Your like the guy that's mean to the girl in kindergarten the kid really likes the girl! You are way to infatuated with what I'm doing! Weirdo!!!!!!

Old 07-08-2018, 09:28 PM   #183
elena
Keven, I haven't said a thing that I wouldn't say to your face.

Old 07-08-2018, 09:30 PM   #184
Keven2
Id shoot myself if you were my dad I'm no where near any relation to you!

Old 07-08-2018, 09:30 PM   #185
Keven2
Your one of the few Elana! I'll tell ya that!

Old 07-08-2018, 09:32 PM   #186
JCCS
What happened to the other three frogs?

Old 07-08-2018, 09:33 PM   #187
Black Adder
Jeez guy cool it!
I was just trying to give you some possible causes from quick research
Did I say YOU were the cause of its possible edema?
No , that is why I wanted the name of this pet shop out in the open as they are seem pretty shady if they truly sold frogs like that claiming it was normal!

Death from kidney edema is a pretty long and painful death and that is why euthanasia is recommended.

Old 07-08-2018, 09:38 PM   #188
elena
I too would like to know what happened to the other three frogs. And I'd like a picture of the frog with it's eyes open so I can try to tell the species. Kevin, you claimed to have found other species of frogs that have legs like that normally? Can you share the source of that information, like post a link to pictures?

Old 07-08-2018, 09:38 PM   #189
Snake-Queen
Keven, you should never take the word of a seller if you are unfamiliar with an animal. You should never buy from a pet store to resell, instead find reputable breeders who will wholesale. It is also good to stick with species you know, branching out into species you are unfamiliar with is where you run into issues.

If you insist on obtaining animals from sketchy sources and of species you have no knowledge in, this will continue to be an issue.

Old 07-08-2018, 09:38 PM   #190
Keven2
Cool it you demanding me to tell you anything you cool it! I've never seen so many disrespectful people in my life! You know damn well you wouldn't be demanding anything from me if you were in front of me! Almost everybody that has something smart to say I look you up and omg the stuff on your bios!! So look in the mirror when being nasty to someone else!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!