For Sale RTB Hypo Orange Male, HypoTrans Female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 03-20-2014, 03:52 PM   #1
Nalo808
RTB Hypo Orange Male, HypoTrans Female

Selling both because they do not fit into my breeding plans this year. Preferably buyers in ARIZONA. Shipping out of state is undesirable as I do not want to stress them out more than needed. But if I absolutely need to, I'm willing to consider the option. My dragons are all very healthy in my care. I have baby pics (except for Mulan who was purchased as an adult) of all with lengths and weights leading up to now. I do their fecals at home (last ones were about 4-5 months ago and all were clean) and I take them to the vet if absolutely needed. If interested in any of my dragons, email me at nalani84@gmail.com. Each has been reduced to their absolute lowest individual selling price. Or you take both for $700 for a better deal.

"Zeus" - Male Hypo Orange with spots of lavender on his back. He also has a yellowish stripe down the middle of his back. Never been bred. From Rainbow Bearded Dragons. He might be going through a grumpy phase (the past month) but was always easy to handle growing up. Always been grumpy in the morning when he's cold though! Eats very well; dusted dubias, hornworms and superworms on occasion with daily greens (collard, mustard, kale). Bathes 2x/wk. He has amazing conformation and is simply stunning. And he's a really big guy! Cost me $40 in crickets every two weeks when he was a baby! No nips. In the first photo, the dark mark on his beard was leftover worm. :/ In the second pic there's a bit of shed on the top on his head.
11 months old (hatched 4/13)
664 grams
Almost 21"
Price reduced - $400

"Mulan" - Female Hypo Trans. From Dachiu. Her color is harder to describe. Her body is more of a red dirt color. Her head (especially her beard) is absolutely gorgeous. It's super saturated. She is super friendly to dragons and waves a lot when the males display for her. She had been bred once in the past with her previous owner and produced about 20 fertile eggs. I have not bred her. Eats very well; dusted dubias, hornworms and superworms on occasion with daily greens (collard, mustard, kale). Bathes 2x/wk. No nips. Would be perfect to breed this spring.
2 years old (hatched 10/11)
412 grams
17"
Price reduced - $400

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!