Adult Anery out for some sun - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-10-2007, 06:36 PM   #1
crotalusadamanteus
Adult Anery out for some sun

Had to grab some pics while we still had some sunny weather. Didn't last long though. LOL

I think he's just about got his adult colors showing. He's a little lighter at times. '05 Colombian Poss het albino, right around 5 ft.

He's been worrying at his door lately. Hope he stops soon so it don't rub off. LOL

Thanks for looking
Rick

Old 12-10-2007, 08:37 PM   #2
MRC31
Hi Rick. Is that the one you got from me? If so, he has grown quite a bit ! Looks like he is ready for some action.

Old 12-10-2007, 08:47 PM   #3
crotalusadamanteus
Hey Micah! Yep! That's him. He was ready LAST year actually. LOL But I denied him.

He's so mellow. Loves to be held.

Didn't turn out too bad eh.

Thanks
Rick

Old 12-11-2007, 09:39 PM   #4
Ash Lopez
Nice looking guy.

I like outside pictures.

Old 12-12-2007, 06:18 PM   #5
crotalusadamanteus
Me too. They look a lot more inquisitive when you take them out in the scents. I got a couple that will bolt if I ain't careful. LOL

But this new Camera. I need to mess with the white balance or something. It grabs the background light, or dark, and has an affect on the true color of things. Maybe I'll just go full manual mode. almost seems easier. LOL

Thanks for looking!
Rick

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!