Bad Guy Deans Reptiles - Page 21 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2009, 08:33 PM   #201
SakaraGT4
Quote:
Originally Posted by burmguy420 View Post
What other forums? The CL ads where all posted by the same person just to let you know. I have a lot more good than bad.
where?

Old 12-03-2009, 08:35 PM   #202
burmguy420
Most where flagged on CL by the same person posting bad things I am sure you didn't see that. Here we go. What forums?

Old 12-03-2009, 08:43 PM   #203
DAND
Quote:
If you have notice that I have sick and crappy animals than whay has it taken you 4 years to start telling people?
It hasn't taken 4 years for me to start telling people, it's taken 4 years for you to figure out that I have been telling people.

Quote:
You still live at home and I have seen you cause problems with a lot of people because you think that you are better than everyone and you sell bugs and collect government checks.
I have lived on my own and supported myself longer than you have been alive. I do not collect government checks. You had better get your story straight before you run your mouth again.

But again, we have you trying to divert the attention away from you so let's keep the thread on subject; you and your sub par sickly mite infested animals and your piss poor animal husbandry.

Quote:
I do care what happens to the others animals and that is why I have kept in contact and not just run away.
Hey there Mr. Stand up when did you reimburse Heather?

Old 12-03-2009, 08:45 PM   #204
burmguy420
Sure Dave.

Old 12-03-2009, 08:48 PM   #205
deborahbroadus
I am also interested in learning the chain of ownership of that infected animal. It's not very clear. As many hands as it seems to have changed (3) who knows which collections it came in contact with in the meantime.

Old 12-03-2009, 08:56 PM   #206
SakaraGT4
from what he told me it went from the origional breeder to a girl then to him and then to me. he died with me. at least I know that he was in perfect husbandry conditions hen he passes so I pray he was was at least comfortable. and at least I do quarantine -_-

Old 12-03-2009, 09:12 PM   #207
reticguy76
thanks maia, and i do agree with the people here, whether it states a definitive diagnosis or not, it has reptile specific ibd all over it, and not a doubt in my mind that ibd is the diagnosis. i agree, it is just a way of covering your a$%, in case legal matters are taken it kind of "keeps them in the clear" for the most part. again, i am very sorry you had to go through this with your snake. its tough, very tough to watch any animal go through any disease, especially one with consquences of ibd.

Old 12-03-2009, 09:26 PM   #208
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakaraGT4 View Post
Any status on my refund? or Heathers? or anyone elses? and if you want to help your "cause" maybe post pics of your animals? cages? quarantine areas? keeping your stories straight... In all honesty, yea, you called yesterday and it doesn't seem like you are trying to "run away" *btw, blocking a number from someone who is trained to hack, does not hide your number * but at the same time... You really didn't say much that was helpful... You kind of said the same things over and over again... and didn't seem to be interested in taking any advice from me when I told you PROPER quarantine and such to take............
So james blocked his number. Sounds up to par. In corresponding with Heather I have found out that he provided Heather with an incorrect phone number and address.

Ashley,

Would you happen to have the address james used to ship you your snake?

Old 12-03-2009, 09:33 PM   #209
SakaraGT4
I do not unfortunetly. I looked for the box but I'm pretty sure I got thrown out in the move

Old 12-04-2009, 02:03 AM   #210
Geckomomma
Quote:
What other forums? The CL ads where all posted by the same person just to let you know. I have a lot more good than bad.
It takes more than one person to flag an ad off craigslist, just to let you know.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!