Uhhhmmmmm - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-29-2006, 10:12 AM   #11
Mary-Beth is KoRny
Nice Jimmy! They're all lovely, but Aunt B and Opie are gorgeous!

Old 04-29-2006, 10:14 AM   #12
cowboyman13
Thanks Mary Beth I really like yours to. Especially the one that you've taught to write.

Old 04-29-2006, 10:27 AM   #13
cowboyman13
I don't know if you remember David (crazycorn) talking about the WC he caught in Port St Lucie that was showing all the orange. The two i got from him Aunt B and Opie all so express allot of orange for a WC. Especially on the sides, and its getting more and more noticalble as they get older and shed. Most WC i see usually get darker with kind of a black haze look over there colors. Maybe it stems from them being in captivity and not getting the sunlight or UV rays?

I think the one he had was freshly caught tho.

Shadow slightly resembles a Miami Phase. Charlie is your Classic with good black borders and a few battle scars from living in the wild before i caught him in an extremely upset woman's flower pot.

Wrangler is genetics unknown. Ice is a snow with allot of yellow coming in. Of course Levi is hybrid Creamsicle het stripe.

Old 04-29-2006, 12:02 PM   #14
TripleMoonsExotic
Jimmy, your son is ADORABLE (snakes aren't bad either)!

Old 04-29-2006, 12:21 PM   #15
cowboyman13
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic
Jimmy, your son is ADORABLE (snakes aren't bad either)!
Thanks. He likes helping out with the snakes. I allways enjoy that picture there both so curious about one another and opie is the perfect 4 year olds snake because he is so calm.

Old 04-29-2006, 11:56 PM   #16
Leighanne
More!

Those are some BEAUTIFUL Snakes! You guys both have a pink one. They look pink! lol Cowboy, I wouldn't be able to resist buying one like that either! No offense, but you guys aren't much for the cutsey side of having your Snakes huh? I'm just saying your always talking Breeder talk, or Scientific talk, or whatever! I almost feel so alone! That and you all have way more Snakes then I do! I hope to get up there though someday, and I also hope to breed! Cutest lil Babies! When Jake gets bigger I know I'll miss him bein a Baby, and I'll have to make some more! I know that is SO much funner to watch them from egg to big boys! We need MORE pictures of Snake! An MORE Snake talk!

Old 04-30-2006, 07:44 AM   #17
cka
Of all the "projects" you can work with, Jimmy's idea of a wild caught collection rocks, jmho...

I bought this one from Dwight Good a few years ago, and he caught it in Broward (sp?) Co. Florida

Old 04-30-2006, 01:21 PM   #18
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic
Thanks everyone for pushing Fauna members to cornsnakes.com
She asked where the corn people were at and I answered her. Heck, the site is listed in the sponsor links on top of this forum's main page. If cs.com was not owned/operated by Rich Z., I would never have made that post. I might have PM'd Leighanne about it, but I wouldn't have posted it.

I post a jillion pics of my corns (and kings) over there; I don't really have time to post them all to two forums. Even if I did, I'm not sure that it's appropriate for me to suck up twice the space on Rich's server to do so.

I REALLY appreciate your efforts in this forum, Stephanie. I've even tried to step up my own participation a little. But if a poster asked for your objective, honest opinion on what website is the best for info, photos, and active discussion concerning corn snakes, how would you answer them?

Old 04-30-2006, 01:47 PM   #19
TripleMoonsExotic
It's the point in the matter, Dean. You might have read my thread on cornsnakes.com requesting their assistance in keeping this forum alive for Fauna members. What did I get back? A lot of negativity and "I think it should be closed down."

If you would like to discuss this further. Please PM me. Thank you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!