Uhhhmmmmm - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-28-2006, 01:40 PM   #1
Leighanne
Uhhhmmmmm

Peoples we are like the slowest and boringinist Forum on Fauna right now! Lets get cracka lackin! Is anybody doin anything? Any suggestions? I have another question! What kind of plants can I put in with Jakers??? Anybody got any pics? Geesh! Thats all for now I guess. I am just wondering where all the Cornie people are?

Old 04-28-2006, 02:28 PM   #2
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leighanne
I am just wondering where all the Cornie people are?
We're at cornsnakes.com, which is a sister site to this one. It is also run by this site's owner/admin. (Rich Zuchowski). I'd love to be more active in this forum, but I spend too much time over there as it is! (We'd love to see you there too...)

Old 04-28-2006, 02:39 PM   #3
Mary-Beth is KoRny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson
We're at cornsnakes.com, which is a sister site to this one. It is also run by this site's owner/admin. (Rich Zuchowski). I'd love to be more active in this forum, but I spend too much time over there as it is! (We'd love to see you there too...)
Yep, what Dean said.

Old 04-28-2006, 02:58 PM   #4
Cat_72
That, and it's a very busy time of year for the breeders.....baby season is just beginning, and there's a lot to do....

If you put real plants in with Jake, he'll more than likely just smoosh them, lol. That, and the plants wouldn't do well at all even if he didn't squish them. If you feel the need to do plants, I'd go for the fake ones.

Old 04-28-2006, 04:16 PM   #5
cowboyman13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson
Pretty much it. Alltough i have tried to visit and contribute in order to try and help Stephanie with her task of picking things up.

Old 04-28-2006, 11:28 PM   #6
TripleMoonsExotic
Thanks everyone for pushing Fauna members to cornsnakes.com

Old 04-28-2006, 11:58 PM   #7
Leighanne
Sorry

I have been to that site before! Got some info from there when I first got Jake. I was trying to learn as much as I could stuff in my brain. I do not think I registered though. I registered at Fauna because there where like how many thousands registered?, and because it looked active, nice people, and breeders! What else can ya ask for! I won't go there though. I like it here just fine! I was just saying, there haven't been many posts here in awhile.

Ya'll should come back now, and put up some pics! Hey! I wanna hear about everybody elses Snakes! My Jakers has a personality, and I would LOVE to hear about you guys! Jakers drinks right out of my hand, and every time I put him back. He likes to (well I call it snuggling, or hiding really) up against me when I'm layin down. An he just loves the folds in your shirt, or in the blankies I have on the couch and bed. He used to have a Coconut shell, but I went to the pet store and bought him a little log bride! Its real, and its something that would be found around here. Well, hes from here. He sure does love his mice. An he most definatley doesn't like bein passed around. I think his favorite person is me! Thats just cuz hes used me though, I know!

On my days off I will keep him out for a couple of hours, and I hold him everyday. He likes my sleeves to. He is my gorgeous goof ball! Hes so clumbsy to! Thats my Jakers! I wanna hear about YOUR babies!

Old 04-29-2006, 08:33 AM   #8
Mary-Beth is KoRny
Okie Dokie!

I have have four corns. A female Coral Snow - Kali, a male normal - Sharon, a male Hypo (het Blood and Anery A) - Blitzkrieg, and a female Anery Stripe - Ska. I used to have an Anery A hatchling named Ozzy, but she escaped last year and I haven't found her. I also used to have a Hypo Blood named Fyre, but she died last month from a rectal prolapse. I went to bed that night and she was fine, the next morning I found her dead in her viv.

I'm expecting Ska to lay a clutch of eggs any day now. She's a week past due, I guess she didn't read the manual.

Here are some pics!

Ozzy

Ska

Blitzkrieg

Sharon

Kali

the late Fyre

Old 04-29-2006, 09:59 AM   #9
cowboyman13
I focus most my attetion on locality's but own a few designer morphs. Wife has told me no more new snakes untill she gets new car. I am currently at 7. I am fairly new to corns a little over a year keeping them now. I have never breed any alltough the thought crosses my mind from time to time.

First is Charlie a WC from Davenport, FL
Second is Shadow another WC from Davenport, FL
Third is Aunt B a WC from Port St Luice, FL
Fourth is Opie Another WC from Port St Luice, FL
Attached Images

Old 04-29-2006, 10:04 AM   #10
cowboyman13
Fifth is Wrangler my first corn a CB bought in a petstore in Valrico.
Sixth is Ice bought at the Fall 2005 FL International Reptile show.
And finally there is Levi bought at the spring 2005 FL International Reptile show.

I will throw one in of my boy helping me clean tanks. Opie is hs snake.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!