For Sale GTP sub-adult with Melanistic & High Yellow traits - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 09-04-2016, 01:19 PM   #1
as8327
GTP sub-adult with Melanistic & High Yellow traits

I have a c.b. in the USA Green Tree Python for sale. He is a male and feed well on frozen thawed mice. He is 1.5 years old, ok temperament. He has really nice yellow toward the tail and has some cool black speckling throughout. He is perfect in every way, EXCEPT he has only 1 eye. No big deal to me but should be noted. The guy who bred him Vitog in the LA AREA. Priced to sell at only $425. If needed I have a cage for only $40 more. Please feel free to contact me anytime 619-200-6900 or email chondro1@pacbell,net
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!