Good Guy Margaret Sharapan AKA The Harlequin Hoard AKA MLSH - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-19-2013, 12:25 PM   #1
iheartgeckos
Margaret Sharapan AKA The Harlequin Hoard AKA MLSH

Hello everyone! I recently bought a baby crested gecko from Margaret at The Harlequin Hoard and had such a wonderful experience! Margaret was very informative providing linage and pictures of her breeders and answered all my questions with much detail. The baby crested gecko I bought from her is very healthy, alert and extremely adorable. She even included some Crested Gecko Diet with my purchase. I look forward to working with Margaret in the very near future. I say definitely keep an eye on this up and coming breeder. Her amazing customer service and beautiful geckos will impress you for sure.
Attached Images

Old 11-03-2013, 02:06 AM   #2
Mononoke
Recently I picked up a male and female pair of crested geckos from Margaret. They were accurately sexed and healthy. All pictures I've seen of them online represented them perfectly - no enhancements at all, and they were equally stunning in person. She informed me extensively of temperament, diet, and lineage of these geckos. She even allowed a long term payment plan. I would recommend The Harlequin Hoard to anyone seeking to add a beautiful crested gecko to their collection, whether as a breeder or a pet.

Old 12-22-2013, 12:17 PM   #3
K_Hans92
I recently bought a gecko from Margaret Sharapan, and although not originally produced by her, she had all his information, and was more than happy to chat about him and her care so I could provide the easiest transition for him. He arrived happy and healthy along with some food to make him feel at home. A++++ and can't wait to do further business with her!

Old 05-30-2015, 04:21 AM   #4
mguest650
I recently received four crested geckos from Margaret and they are all stunning! They look exactly like their photographs, if not better!! She's very fast at responding back to messages and she offers a good payment plan. She's very good at keeping track of the geckos family history (parents, grandparents). She also took the time to answer some of my other gecko related questions I had. I very much look forward to continue doing business with her in the future! Thank you Margaret! You rock! A+

Old 06-05-2015, 09:16 AM   #5
quintana760
Thumbs up The Margaret

First let me say that Margaret was amazing. She is very knowledgeable and reliable. Second the gecko I bought of her was beyond my expectations and I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a high quality gecko. I would most definitely be purchasing another gecko from her soon. If you have not sher her
Facebook page givegia her a like and see her beautiful geckos for yourself. You will not be disappointed.

Old 10-09-2015, 12:22 AM   #6
lydiap
I highly recommend doing business with Margaret! I recently purchased 4 baby crested geckos from her and one male coming in the spring and I couldn't be happier with the whole experience!! First, she is a wonderful person to deal with! She was very patient and took the time to answer ALL my questions. She responded very quickly each time I e-mailed her! She provided lineage info with multiple pictures of parents, siblings and examples of their lines. She gave me discounts on multiple geckos and allowed me to do a payment plan on a larger purchase. The geckos are amazingly beautiful, healthy, and high quality! Margaret's superior customer service and high quality geckos get an A+++++!! I will definitely continue doing business with Margaret at The Harlequin Hoard!!! Thanks so much for the awesome geckos!!! =)

Old 01-12-2016, 04:32 PM   #7
CaptivatingCritters
I also wanted to recommend dealing with Margaret AKA The Harlequin Hoard! She's been all sorts of awesome, on the day she shipped out my gecko she noticed a tail nip on the gecko I purchased, so she added in a surprise gecko. Both of these little ones are already showing a ton of potential, and are super healthy, I'm super happy with them and would highly recommend purchasing a gecko from her. You would definitely be sure to get a quality animal!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
breeder, crested gecko, harlequin