Dubia Starter Colony complete F/S - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 01-03-2011, 01:36 PM   #1
meisen
Dubia Starter Colony complete F/S

I have a third B.dubia colony I started last summer when all the crickets from everyone were getting that virus and dying. Finding that I don't need quite as many roaches in winter now that all three colonies are producing and many of my animals are going into brumination. This colony has been humming along since August and I have been using the babies and juvys for hatchling and small species food since the start. I'd like $90 for the whole thing complete (plug and play roach growing setup, you just add heat and some fresh veggies).

So whats included:

Large Rubbermaid Tub with screen, I think its a 25 G size
20+ producing adults
40-50 subadults
at least hundreds of babies and smaller juveniles. Probably more like 1K+, the frass on the bottom is literally full of them!!! Not going to count but the adults are having babies daily so there is a constant supply. You should be harvesting medium size roaches in a month or so and adult males once the colony settles back in probably 2-3 months with proper feeding.
Eggcrate (4 sheets)
2 lbs dry organic roach food mix
ziploc full of water crystals
no pests or mold!!!
Well-fed healthy feeder animals for your prized pets. I have never fed them anything but my organic food mix and organic kitchen scraps.

***At my price thats pretty much buy the roaches at the going rate, get the cage/food and setup for free. Plus because these are established producers (with deep frass in the bottom, all adult females pregnant and producing), there wont be a lag period while the animals acclimate.****

What's not included: Shipping. I won't ship these. Just too cold and cumbersome to ship a large box like this. Dont want to deal with dead animals on either of our parts. Pickup in Madison, WI or nearby. I will also be down through Chicago, IL, IN, KY and TN in a few weeks and could deliver near my route for a few bucks in gas money.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!