inquiry on adam.c of fort,lauderdale fl - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-07-2004, 06:48 PM   #1
philliesbest
inquiry on adam.c of fort,lauderdale fl

im buying a 04 0.1 albino boa 66% het for snow from adam.c and was just looking for any feedback on him.

thanks
Attached Images

Old 06-07-2004, 07:13 PM   #2
HRoss
I just drove to miami to look at his snow litter, and the animals are very, very nice.
I have an animal that i purchased from him 2 years ago that is perfect. No bs with Adam, and a ton of nice boa morphs to come from what I have seen
howard ross

Old 06-07-2004, 09:06 PM   #3
drimes
I met Adam in Daytona last year, have not purchased any animals from him but I certainly would not hesitate to do so if he had one that I wanted.

Denny Rimes

Old 06-07-2004, 09:17 PM   #4
Greg Riso
I've Dealt With Adam

I purchased a male adult hypo from him about a year and a half ago and I'm currently buying two of the sibling albinos to the animal you posted a pic of. I am sure you have nothing to worry about working with Adam. I know I'm not giving it a second thought and I will post the results accordingly after the deal's all said and done next week.

Old 06-07-2004, 10:01 PM   #5
LOSTNCONFUSED
MY COUSIN JUST BOUGHT A FEMALE ANERY 66% HET SNOW FROM HIM A FEW DAYS AGO AND HE IS SIMPLY INLOVE WITH IT SHE FED RIGHT OFF THE BAT AND IS DOING FANTASTIC SO MUCH THAT MY COUSIN IS EVEN CONTIPLATEING GETTING A HYPO BABY FROM HIMI HAVE BEEN TO HIS PLACE AND ALL HIS ANIMALS ARE CLEAN AND PROPERLY TAKEN CARE OF I AM ANXIOUSLY AWAITING TO DO BUISNESS WITH HIM IN THE NEAR FUTURE
JOHN PERAZA

Old 06-08-2004, 10:08 AM   #6
L.A.Snakes/Griff
Adam has great snakes!

Adam Cooperman is a personal friend of mind, I can say that what ever you buy from Adam will be the best of what you can possibly get from anyone who sales or breed quality boas. I have seen his collection and the product he has, expect more high end quality boas from this new and up coming breeder.

L.A.Snakes, Inc. / Lemuel A. Griffin / lasnakes@hotmail.com

Old 06-08-2004, 01:05 PM   #7
Morelans
Adam C. is a great guy.....

I met Adam through Griff at LA Snakes back in July of 03. Adam and I had a project together last year and we have have spoken to each other almost daily since. Unfortunately the project didnt work out, but that was the Boas fault, not ours.

I hope to have more projects with him this year as well. I will have no problem sending animals to him. It is nice to know you dont have to worry about are they being kept correctly, fed, water etc.

Adam has stayed at our house a few times and has helped me build most of the cages I am currently using. I am always happy when I can get him to visit, as he actaully LIKES building cages. My wife Tracy on the other hand, is not so happy to help, so she also likes when Adam visits!

I would buy with confidence from Adam Cooperman.

I would also buy with confidence from Griff as well.

Shawn Morelan
www.SouthernBoids.com

Old 06-08-2004, 04:32 PM   #8
Therm
ADAM = good guy!

Personally met Adam out in Daytona last year and he's a great guy. Were were talking trade afor that pos. het that turned out to be the one! Congrats again Adam on that snow litter. Adam's great and I'm sure I'll see you in Daytona again this year.

Justin Higgs
ECTOTHERMZ...

Old 06-08-2004, 06:51 PM   #9
philliesbest
Talking i just got off the phone with adam

and i've decided i will do business with him,i feel 100% that everthing will go smooth.and this will be my first albino boa and i just can't wait to see her hehe :-).and thanks to everyone that replied to this post , and so quickly.

Old 06-15-2004, 11:48 AM   #10
Greg Riso
Update as Promised

Well, I just received my two female albinos from Adam and I am happy to say they are even nicer than I anticipated. Everything went very smoothly from my initial contact with Adam through the package arriving with healthy animals. This was my second purchase from him and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Definitely a trustworthy good guy to do business with.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!