Bad Guy Dean Stemple Strictly Exotics BAD GUY! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-16-2011, 02:41 PM   #81
Cp3_Pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I'm not posting anything...save yourself the trouble.
Then If i belive something I have or information shared with me pertains to this thread I'll post it not to play messenger as you stated as what I spoken was right there written in words in the screen shot as well Maybe Reagan doesn't want to post maybe she doesn't want to get wrapped up in this situation? I know I that I wouldn't want to be.....

Old 02-16-2011, 02:43 PM   #82
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahrens View Post
Well I definitely went out of my way to make this work for him. If he couldn't afford them, all he had to say was....."no thanks".

All the details are in the e-mails. When you tell someone you've mailed out a money order for $900 and will be sending another for $500-$600 on Tuesday and you never sent or send anything... Come on man.

I would never ask for this "courtesy". I'd never be in this situation. I'd pay for what I bought and if something truly did come up, I'd certainly keep the seller 100% updated as to what's going on. Not just cease all communication after a series of lies.
You are absolutely 100% right in everything you wrote. I am not arguing your point at all. I am arguing the point of labeling him as a thief and crook before he has had a chance to reply. He has been notified and if he choses not to reply then he will decide his fate. I'm not putting my neck on the line for him, I am just offering him the same courtesy of defending him. It's just to bad others would rather trash him first.

Old 02-16-2011, 02:47 PM   #83
Focal
Quote:
I am just offering him the same courtesy of defending him..
...of letting him defend himself [edit]

Old 02-16-2011, 02:55 PM   #84
Cp3_Pythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
It's just to bad others would rather trash him first.
Thats Becuase some of them cant seem to come off there high horses but hey what do I know I mean LMAO Adam Wycoski however you spell his last name can owe people 5k or more and people would still back him till there teeth feel out saying his a good guy he wouldn't do that whay are you trashig his name
I mean its always the same people backing people or against them So I guess its safe to say that you can do what you want in this industry as long as you've put in time and work for the right people??

Old 02-16-2011, 02:58 PM   #85
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
Nick... part of the payment plan was Dean was supposed to put down a deposit payment on the animals. That has not happend. Who cares if it hasn't been the full 90 days. Considering I was in somewhat of the same boat as the OP.... I FULLY understand his reasoning. Dont believe me.... I finally had to burn someone on here I considered a friend at the time.
The reason I brought up the 90 days is because he might still pay within the agreed time period. Then it would be him not holding up his end of the deposit but still coming through, right? I wouldn't consider him a scammer or thief because of that outcome, but the thousands of people that only read these first few pages will. My point is, no one knows the outcome to this so why throw stones? I would give him a couple of days and then whomp him over the head with a rock if he doesn't appear after being notified. I don't stand for nonsense in here as much as you or anyone else that's been screwed, but, there is a doubt that this member, who has had a great rep, might not actually be the evil doer that he is being made to be. It's a possibility, and I'm not really burn someone because someone got to say their piece first.

Old 02-16-2011, 03:16 PM   #86
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
The reason I brought up the 90 days is because he might still pay within the agreed time period. Then it would be him not holding up his end of the deposit but still coming through, right? I wouldn't consider him a scammer or thief because of that outcome, but the thousands of people that only read these first few pages will. My point is, no one knows the outcome to this so why throw stones? I would give him a couple of days and then whomp him over the head with a rock if he doesn't appear after being notified. I don't stand for nonsense in here as much as you or anyone else that's been screwed, but, there is a doubt that this member, who has had a great rep, might not actually be the evil doer that he is being made to be. It's a possibility, and I'm not really burn someone because someone got to say their piece first.
I dont see it that way. The OP tried to get in touch with Dean.... and he got no answers from him. If starting this thread is what it takes to get communication then so be it. Honestly.... I wish I wouldn't have waited 10 months to start mine. It wasn't until after I did that I got my money owed.

As for me standing for nonsense... .you're misinformed. I'm coming at this thread with a different perspective than you are. Nothing more... nothing less.

I considered Dean an online friend and I have talked to him on the phone for hours at a time about reptiles.... I really dont want to see this thread here... but what has been posted speaks volumes.

Considering the voicemail that he left me and the screenshot that was posted about the convo with Reagan.... I am gonna have to say it is possible it's true. Or this is just one well planned out hoax considering I got the voicemail well before this thread came to light.

For now I'm hoping that Dean makes this right.

Old 02-16-2011, 03:43 PM   #87
cahrens
Missed a text

I missed a text when I posted this originally so here it is....

Me on 1-31
Dean, you're ignoring me again. Please let me know what's going on with this. Thanks. -Chris

Old 02-16-2011, 03:52 PM   #88
cahrens
I have a question for those who would like Dean to have a chance to explain. What circumstances would make it acceptable for someone to tell you they've sent a money order when they haven't. To tell you that they called the usps and all they could tell them is that it hasn't been cashed. To even give you the amount that the money order was for along with the promise that another was on it's way in a few days. To tell you they need a week to start making this right and then cease all communications? I'm having trouble understanding what set of circumstances makes this all cool. It's been almost 3 months since these animals shipped out and I haven't received a dime. What circumstances make this ok? It's funny, he said he may have put the wrong PO Box number on it or the wrong zip code on it, he never did ask me to confirm them though to make sure I didn't make a typo. That was the first thing I did when he said that. I scrolled down to find the e-mail with my address in it to be sure it was right, which it is.
Having said that, I'd love to hear from Dean in this thread. He's aware of it.

Old 02-16-2011, 03:55 PM   #89
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
I dont see it that way. The OP tried to get in touch with Dean.... and he got no answers from him. If starting this thread is what it takes to get communication then so be it. Honestly.... I wish I wouldn't have waited 10 months to start mine. It wasn't until after I did that I got my money owed.

As for me standing for nonsense... .you're misinformed. I'm coming at this thread with a different perspective than you are. Nothing more... nothing less.

I considered Dean an online friend and I have talked to him on the phone for hours at a time about reptiles.... I really dont want to see this thread here... but what has been posted speaks volumes.

Considering the voicemail that he left me and the screenshot that was posted about the convo with Reagan.... I am gonna have to say it is possible it's true. Or this is just one well planned out hoax considering I got the voicemail well before this thread came to light.

For now I'm hoping that Dean makes this right.
That's all

My point is in reference to the bold above. Half of what's been posted is most likely true, the other half really could have been left out because it's Brians assumption of Dean. Everyone has my perspective on things and can feel what they want. I guess it's not my business anyway.

Old 02-16-2011, 04:00 PM   #90
Focal
Quote:
I have a question for those who would like Dean to have a chance to explain. What circumstances would make it acceptable for someone to tell you they've sent a money order when they haven't. To tell you that they called the usps and all they could tell them is that it hasn't been cashed. To even give you the amount that the money order was for along with the promise that another was on it's way in a few days. To tell you they need a week to start making this right and then cease all communications? I'm having trouble understanding what set of circumstances makes this all cool. It's been almost 3 months since these animals shipped out and I haven't received a dime. What circumstances make this ok? It's funny, he said he may have put the wrong PO Box number on it or the wrong zip code on it, he never did ask me to confirm them though to make sure I didn't make a typo. That was the first thing I did when he said that. I scrolled down to find the e-mail with my address in it to be sure it was right, which it is.
Having said that, I'd love to hear from Dean in this thread. He's aware of it.
I'm not saying anything is right or wrong because I don't know all the details. I was just trying to clear out the BS. There's no lying he owes you money, I just hope your friend doesn't ruin any chance you might get at getting paid back when this can be cleared up in a civil manner.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!