Bad Guy Reptile Kingdom, Exquisite Exotics - Dawn Sheppard - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-02-2010, 01:38 PM   #11
Lordoftheswarms
Another fire code violation comes to mind.
I don't think you ever had a fire extinguisher at the store.

Old 06-02-2010, 01:41 PM   #12
ReptileKingdomedm
Thinking and knowing are two diffrent things, arent they? as well what do fire codes have to do with the overal opinions mentioned here?

The only thing in the physical premis that did not ( and most likely to this day , does not meat fire code) is the fire dampers in the duct work, now that would be the landlord wouldnt it? or am i responcible for that too?

Old 06-02-2010, 01:46 PM   #13
Lordoftheswarms
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReptileKingdomedm View Post
Everyone privy to the intended purchase of the Chameleons, was shocked to see them in the shop when they were there the next day . You did not even place a call to my cellular saying you had them there, THESE are the facts:
You hid the purchase from you wife until it was too late and the animals were already there
You did not prepare for them prior to the purchase, and from what we found not well the night you brought them to the shop
That I acknowledge. They were an impulsive purchase. I should not have expected you to bring the flexariums the next day.

Quote:
You were told " now" is bad timing Adam to have me look for the flexes it will take me some time
I don't remember this. I remember you using a thousand different excuses every day, and then coming to the store to play farmville on facebook.

Quote:
Eric as well as Tamara had phone calls and Eric did see in person the people who were so upset about purchasing them, who by the way had thought that i had sold them to them
Can you prove that these are the same customers I sold my chameleons to?
If these are the same customers, I left the store and they were contacting me through the store, not my personal communication, so that would be why they had difficulty contacting me.
In any case, I gave them good husbandry advice, and I pointed them towards the additional resources, and I followed up with a call to ask how things were going two weeks after the sale.

Quote:
The other volunteers were so upset with your behaviour they wanted to chase you from the shop
Only Eric could have a conversation and take criticism. Tamara, Nodja, and you can't tolerate any suggestion that you are wrong.
[/quote]

Old 06-02-2010, 01:49 PM   #14
Lordoftheswarms
Quote:
Thinking and knowing are two diffrent things, arent they? as well what do fire codes have to do with the overal opinions mentioned here?

The only thing in the physical premis that did not ( and most likely to this day , does not meat fire code) is the fire dampers in the duct work, now that would be the landlord wouldnt it? or am i responcible for that too?
You haven't publicly denied that you cut dangerous corners in setting up and maintaining your facility. That should matter to anyone supporting the business, and it should matter to the community that you were in and the other people and businesses in the building.

Old 06-02-2010, 01:57 PM   #15
ReptileKingdomedm
Oh all of us can and do openly accept fault when it is ours.......As you are proving by everything you write here, not all is as it was understood to be at the begining of this thread. I only trust others will see this and understand now that it is not your fault entirely that you accuse prior to thinking, this is part of your disorder.

ps: you mention Eric, in a positive note, you have no idea how upset he was when that poor young man started crying as he relayed the story of the chameleons to us, you admit you communicated from the shop for this transaction, and followed up 2 weeks later, did it never Dawn on you that a transaction that had nothing to do with RK be followed up with your personal contact info, so that your own PERSONAL clients could contact you directly , And when you did leave the shop for good, did it not dawn on you that perhaps you should call them and offer at least your personal email to contact you regarding them?

Old 06-02-2010, 02:02 PM   #16
Lordoftheswarms
Quote:
Oh all of us can and do openly accept fault when it is ours.......As you are proving by everything you write here, not all is as it was understood to be at the begining of this thread. I only trust others will see this and understand now that it is not your fault entirely that you accuse prior to thinking, this is part of your disorder.

ps: you mention Eric, in a positive note, you have no idea how upset he was when that poor young man started crying as he relayed the story of the chameleons to us, you admit you communicated from the shop for this transaction, and followed up 2 weeks later, did it never Dawn on you that a transaction that had nothing to do with RK be followed up with your personal contact info, so that your own PERSONAL clients could contact you directly , And when you did leave the shop for good, did it not dawn on you that perhaps you should call them and offer at least your personal email to contact you regarding them?
I had given them my username on edmontonreptiles.com. I would think that would be enough. It is not my fault if they can't look up resources that I had given them, or that they couldn't contact me over the forums.

Old 06-02-2010, 02:09 PM   #17
Lordoftheswarms
So in closing:

Dawn does not deny intentionally cutting dangerous corners and knowingly committing Fire code violations.

Dawn has not denied or acknowledged customer service catastrophes on the part of Dawn and the other volunteers.

Dawn has barely commented on her poor husbandry of snakes, geckos, and chameleons.

Dawn has only tried to discredit me by attacking my trait of Asperger's Syndrome that is exhibited to such a degree that no one (including myself) knew until I was 23.

As well, she continues to attack my impulsive purchase that I hid from my wife, and plays down the fact that I had been counting on her to provide flexariums that she had promised.

In closing, I don't think anyone should trust this person in business, with animals, or with safety.

Old 06-02-2010, 02:18 PM   #18
ReptileKingdomedm
I have not attacked anyone, at all for anything here Adam, simply illustrated that there is more to every story than one side. You are the one who menitoned your disorder, not me, i jsut simply clarified what that ment. I have not shunned my responciblilty in any of this at all and offer a VERY Credible witness to the inner workings of RK. Yes i discuss your purchase of the chams, in detail, this is simply to illustrate, that you are the pot calling the kettle black, as far as " good" judgement, and impecable husbandry skills. I also mention the sale of the chams ( by you not me) and the lack of support you gave your own clients, as you have admited all communications was via reptile kingdom ( from you) and only for 2 weeks, again pot calling the kettle black, as it would seem your customer service skills are amiss themselves..............

Old 06-03-2010, 03:15 AM   #19
Lordoftheswarms
Quote:
I have not attacked anyone, at all for anything here Adam, simply illustrated that there is more to every story than one side. You are the one who menitoned your disorder, not me, i jsut simply clarified what that ment. I have not shunned my responciblilty in any of this at all and offer a VERY Credible witness to the inner workings of RK. Yes i discuss your purchase of the chams, in detail, this is simply to illustrate, that you are the pot calling the kettle black, as far as " good" judgement, and impecable husbandry skills. I also mention the sale of the chams ( by you not me) and the lack of support you gave your own clients, as you have admited all communications was via reptile kingdom ( from you) and only for 2 weeks, again pot calling the kettle black, as it would seem your customer service skills are amiss themselves..............
Quote:
I have not attacked anyone, at all for anything here Adam, simply illustrated that there is more to every story than one side.
You called me violent, but I have not been violent. You were making me out to be a dangerous person. Furthermore, you were verbally and emotionally abusive after I defended you on the thread linked in the original post. You have not denied this until now. You are inconsistent.

Quote:
I also mention the sale of the chams ( by you not me) and the lack of support you gave your own clients, as you have admited all communications was via reptile kingdom ( from you) and only for 2 weeks, again pot calling the kettle black, as it would seem your customer service skills are amiss themselves..............
I gave them additional online resources, I did give them my username on the edmontonreptiles.com forum, I followed up with a call after 2 weeks, which I don't recall you ever doing, and they came and bought the male from me several weeks after that. They were very pleased with me. Personally, I don't think that we are talking about the same customer.
I remember now! They did have my home phone number. They had contacted me at home to purchase the male, they didn't contact me via the shop.
If you want me to prove it, I can get out our phone bills, I think I should be able to pick out a Beaumont phone number, scan the sheet and show you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
reptile kingdom