Good Guy Bought a Black Rat Snake. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2010, 01:45 PM   #1
chwillbill68
Talking Bought a Black Rat Snake.

Got a male black rat snake from ssshane at SSuperiorSSerpents. I had quite a few questions which he responded to right away. He shipped it yesterday and I got it this morning. It was an extremely healthy snake and that was even more beautiful in person than the pictures of it showed. I had more questions and Shane answered them. I would definitely buy more snakes from Shane. Just wish I had more room.

Shane@
SSuperiorSSerpents.com
http://SSuperiorSSerpents.com/, and
Good Guy #224

Old 06-08-2010, 01:49 PM   #2
TheFragginDragon
Bill, a mod will probably ask you to reenter your post and lock this one, as the name of the subject being written about should be in the heading of the thread. Just an FYI.

Old 06-08-2010, 02:56 PM   #3
Clay Davenport
As John mentioned, the name of the person the thread is about must be in the subject line of the thread.
I've locked this one for now to give you time to copy and paste your post to a proper thread. This one will be deleted soon.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread