Good Guy Becky Tibbs aka bekers71 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-26-2010, 02:55 AM   #1
Southern Wolf
Thumbs up Becky Tibbs aka bekers71

Earlier this week I purchased a caramel stripe cornsnake from Becky. Her communication during the sale was top notch. She was willing to answer all my questions and even provided another photo of the snake for me. Even after the sale she has been in communication with me about the snake.

Tonight I put him in the feeding rotation and he ate with gusto.

Thanks again Becky. I will definitly buy from her in the future if she has what I am interested in.

Old 03-26-2010, 03:47 AM   #2
ReptileAddictions
Becky is a great buyer too! She purchased a gecko and had the patience of a saint during shipping weather weeks. Great communication! Fantastic gal!

Old 03-27-2010, 09:45 PM   #3
bekers71
Kevin-Thank you! You're a great person to do business and I look forward to future business transactions with you.

Wendy-Thank you! I enjoyed buying from you. You're constant updates and communication during our dealing was excellent. I hope to do business with you again soon.

Old 03-27-2010, 09:51 PM   #4
Wadew
And she is in general an all around nice person. I think the world of Becky. I would feel confident recommending her to any one.

Old 03-28-2010, 01:25 PM   #5
PJCReptiles
We have got to know Becky very well and deal with her on numerous occasions. She is very proffesional in the way she conducts her business. She is a top notch breeder who deals with only quality animals. Becky takes pride in what she does and it shows. I will never have any hesitation to buy from or sell to her. Keep up the great work Becky. You Go Girl!

Jay

Old 03-28-2010, 10:52 PM   #6
T and J's Corns
Beck is pretty cool... Made a deal or to with her and she has fulfilled here end gracefully..

Regards. Tim of T and J

Old 06-09-2010, 04:34 PM   #7
Southern Wolf
And yet another flawless transaction with Becky. I purchased another corn from her and it came packaged well and was as advertised.

Thank you again Becky

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!