Good Guy ALLIN1, shelby perkins, S&J Reptiles - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-03-2010, 04:58 PM   #21
iasc300
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
Ryan...no one is bashing Shelby because of her spelling or grammar....it is because of her own actions. If you have no wish to go and SEE what James is talking about, then that is your perogative. Keep your blinders on if you wish.

All James did was come over to this thread (oh so conveniently started when it was) to remind Shelby she has serious questions to answer on a thread that SHE started. The only reason it's gotten turned into a thrashing match is because YOU have made it so. If you hadn't gotten so hot and snarky with James, he would have simply made his post and gone away and Shelby's "good guy" thread would have remained perfectly quiet. You're the one turning it into a shouting match.
My perogative exactly. I dont need someone telling me what to do. That deal was between those two. Nothing to do with me. If something went sour there thats on them. This thread was started because of a good deal between us and that deal only. And then you write "(oh so conveniently started when it was)" and not expect me to feel like my integrity is question is nonsense and plain igorant on both your parts. I dont know how easily you guys can judge someone on here and question them when you dont know them or the buisness they have done. Its pathedic. I dont need someone who thinks they are better than someone else and thinks they know all to question me. And I wont sit here while you do it. Next

Old 06-03-2010, 05:04 PM   #22
ALLIN1
Wow i go to the beach for the and people think im hiding well in all honesty i dont see how im in the wrong i gave a liar a hell of a deal a 1.3 proven leo breeding group and 2 virgins and he gives me 6 wc subadult box turtles in very bad health>I thought the way this man (brian klein) was talking in his add (the first add that he deleted and when posts for all to see isnt the add im talking about)That he lost his job and needed money so he was selling his 5.5 breeding group of box well turns out it was a lie i got ripped off royally>No i dont have a permit for what!!!!!!! I dont go out and collect turtles and sell them i payed cash for my leos i traded and i got ripped every aspect about the trade of what i was supposed to get from him was a lie!!!!FYI i didnt waqnt any WC turtles and i didnt want to even be in possession of any so NOW they are FREE back in the wild were they belong!!!!!!!!!!! Also im not a bad guy i have many many good guy threads about me its this guy brian klein he is totally wrong is a complete LIAR.To all who dont like the thread i started so be it i started ot so anyone thinking of doing bussiness with him knows the truth.Im not the bad guy even if you think i am.

Old 06-03-2010, 05:06 PM   #23
Craigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLIN1 View Post
Wow i go to the beach for the and people think im hiding well in all honesty i dont see how im in the wrong i gave a liar a hell of a deal a 1.3 proven leo breeding group and 2 virgins and he gives me 6 wc subadult box turtles in very bad health>I thought the way this man (brian klein) was talking in his add (the first add that he deleted and when posts for all to see isnt the add im talking about)That he lost his job and needed money so he was selling his 5.5 breeding group of box well turns out it was a lie i got ripped off royally>No i dont have a permit for what!!!!!!! I dont go out and collect turtles and sell them i payed cash for my leos i traded and i got ripped every aspect about the trade of what i was supposed to get from him was a lie!!!!FYI i didnt waqnt any WC turtles and i didnt want to even be in possession of any so NOW they are FREE back in the wild were they belong!!!!!!!!!!! Also im not a bad guy i have many many good guy threads about me its this guy brian klein he is totally wrong is a complete LIAR.To all who dont like the thread i started so be it i started ot so anyone thinking of doing bussiness with him knows the truth.Im not the bad guy even if you think i am.

WHAT!! So u had turtles from SC and let them go in NJ ?

Old 06-03-2010, 05:07 PM   #24
Jay the Turtleman
Wait, you took eastern box turtles from another state and released them into the wild in NJ?

Old 06-03-2010, 05:09 PM   #25
Craigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigh View Post
WHAT!! So u had turtles from SC and let them go in NJ ?
This is one of the main reason your supposed to have a permit. Things like this is the reason there trying to ban reptiles .

Old 06-03-2010, 05:10 PM   #26
JudyC
And you haven't offered up a single shred of proof to back up your claims that the turtles were mis-sexed and younger than represented. If you think you can start a bad guy thread based on nothing but childish shouts of "It's not fair" and then walk away without any repercussions....

And you let them go in the wild??? In a different state??? Are you freakin' kidding me????

Old 06-03-2010, 05:11 PM   #27
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
And you haven't offered up a single shred of proof to back up your claims that the turtles were mis-sexed and younger than represented and in poor health. If you think you can start a bad guy thread based on nothing but childish shouts of "It's not fair" and then walk away without any repercussions....

And you let them go in the wild??? In a different state??? Are you freakin' kidding me????
(left out part of my questions)

Old 06-03-2010, 05:14 PM   #28
iasc300
Judy and James lets stop our bickering and let this thread take its course. Im interested in this as well

Old 06-03-2010, 05:26 PM   #29
Craigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLIN1 View Post
I thought the way this man (brian klein) was talking in his add (the first add that he deleted and when posts for all to see isnt the add im talking about)That he lost his job and needed money so he was selling his 5.5 breeding group of box
Can a MOD please see if there is an truth is this claim and post a link to a supposedly older ad for the same turtles.

Also can you please answer some of the questions that have been ask or your silence is going to speak for it self .

Old 06-03-2010, 05:38 PM   #30
Matt2979
Shelby, since you haven't answered any of the important questions asked of you (even from a moderator!), I seriously doubt that you'll answer mine, either. You might want to find out for yourself though... What's the penalty for freeing those turtles from SC in NJ? The same turtles that you were supposed to acquire a permit for, BEFORE you took possession of the animals??? The ones that you've admitted to "freeing back into the wild", in this thread??

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!