Info Thomas Muller aka marsweather - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-07-2010, 10:53 AM   #11
crissabella
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodybaroness View Post
I was wondering the same thing.

This was the result of my googling the term.

Acronym Definition
DNZ Democratic National Union (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
DNZ Demokratska Narodna Zajednica (Serbian: Democratic National Union)
DNZ Diabetes New Zealand Inc.
DNZ Domain Name Zone (blog)

Either way here's at least one more possible scammer caught be vigilant folks here.

Wonder if he's even going to plead his case?
Here's a few more
DNZ-Digital New Zealand

DNZ- Destination New Zealand

DNZ- Drag and Zip- in regards to computer files

I am seriously gonna have DNZ on my mind all day today, just trying to figure it out.

Old 06-07-2010, 11:12 AM   #12
bloodybaroness
Quote:
Originally Posted by crissabella View Post
Here's a few more
DNZ-Digital New Zealand

DNZ- Destination New Zealand

DNZ- Drag and Zip- in regards to computer files

I am seriously gonna have DNZ on my mind all day today, just trying to figure it out.
LOL!!! Me too!! I can't seem to find anything related to reptiles.

DMZ-Dumb Moron Zone?

Susan I'm glad you posted here. It really upsets me when people's pics get lifted.

Old 06-07-2010, 11:28 AM   #13
crissabella
Quote:
LOL!!! Me too!! I can't seem to find anything related to reptiles.

DMZ-Dumb Moron Zone?

Susan I'm glad you posted here. It really upsets me when people's pics get lifted.
I'm thinking it has to do with Drag and Zip files function that a person can download to their computer. If i understand the function correctly, a person can "zip" certain files from their computer to another location. I'm probably wrong, but this is the only thing i can think of.

Old 06-07-2010, 11:37 AM   #14
bloodybaroness
Maybe, that may have come from the way he was lifting the files and thought DNZ had to do with a hatch date or something. It's certainly perplexing and my co-workers have come up with a few (not fit for BOI) definitions.

Old 06-08-2010, 12:43 PM   #15
TheFragginDragon
Well, it didn't take him long to do it again:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...983#post971983

The OP emailed me two zip files with a total of six photo's. My gut told me these weren't his, so I contacted Ralph Davis at RDR and he confirmed these are his photo's of one of his 2008 clutches, and he also confirmed that he did not sell any of these to Thomas Muller.

In case 'Thomas' decides to take the pics down, screenshots are attached, and I can forward the email from Ralph to any interested party.
Attached Images

Old 06-08-2010, 12:45 PM   #16
Abby
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFragginDragon View Post
Well, it didn't take him long to do it again:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...983#post971983

The OP emailed me two zip files with a total of six photo's. My gut told me these weren't his, so I contacted Ralph Davis at RDR and he confirmed these are his photo's of one of his 2008 clutches, and he also confirmed that he did not sell any of these to Thomas Muller.

In case 'Thomas' decides to take the pics down, screenshots are attached, and I can forward the email from Ralph to any interested party.
Good job Doesn't surprise me, I saw you doing some detective work over on that thread and was just waiting to see who the pics were stolen from... Amazing that he would try pulling something like that SO soon after being caught the first time. Some people

Old 06-08-2010, 12:48 PM   #17
bloodybaroness
Oh no way!! I knew, knew, knew when I looked at that add the pics looked really familiar!! I had totally seen those cage cards before! Did he email you the photos too? Geez two stolen pic threads in a row!

Old 06-08-2010, 12:52 PM   #18
TheFragginDragon
Quote:
Did he email you the photos too?
He certainly did, along with 4 more photo's, all of which were Ralph's property!

Old 06-08-2010, 12:55 PM   #19
bloodybaroness
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFragginDragon View Post
He certainly did, along with 4 more photo's, all of which were Ralph's property!
Wow...

Abby is right, trying to pull this only a few days after the first bust. He's got to know everyone is watching him like a hawk. I just don't have words to describe how ridiculous this is.

Old 06-08-2010, 12:57 PM   #20
wyldwurm
He also has ads at reptileforums .
A member may want to bring it to someone's attention

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!