Inquiry Anthony Caponetto from AC Reptiles? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-08-2010, 02:35 AM   #1
Sadistic Serpent
Exclamation Anthony Caponetto from AC Reptiles?

~ Hi,

~ I have been extremely interested in purchasing a few Crested Geckos from Anthony Caponetto later in the year, but after reading up a bit about him on the BOI (to avoid any problems and issues in the future), I was wondering if he is the best person to purchase from?

~ According to most of the BOI threads, he has a lot of issues with responding to e-mails. Has that gotten in the way of his business? He seems like a great breeder, but I would like someone who I could consistently speak to. And communication seems to be his biggest downfall.

~ So, in your opinion, is Anthony rawr a good guy to do business with? How good is he? I have not gone through all of the BOI threads on him, but what I can conclude is that he is a great breeder, takes awesome care of his animals, but just doesn't communicate as much as he should. If I'm wrong, please tell me, because I would hate to make a mistake. And if you have any experience with him, that would be great if you could tell me about it!

~ Thanks,
~ Mackenzie Russell

Old 06-08-2010, 10:07 AM   #2
six3sin
Anthony is a great guy. he has had some shipping problems in the past but most of that was on his racks. although he doesnt ship racks, the company that builds them for him does, he was still responsible for them. i have a couple of animals from anthony and never had a problem with getting them or him answering my emails.

Old 06-08-2010, 10:38 AM   #3
SamanthaJane13
The best way to contact Anthony by email is either of the following ways-

http://www.acreptiles.com/store/inde..._id=ContactMe2

or

Anthony Caponetto <anthony@acreptiles.com>

His geckos are FABULOUS and among the healthiest I've seen, and his shipping if TOP-NOTCH. He will NOT ship geckos out if there are weather issues that may endanger them.

I ordered a gecko back in early December-during his Black Friday Sale-and due to blizzard conditions in his area, they were delayed, but it's better to have them safe in his facility-being fed, cared for, and kept warm-than to have them getting delayed in transit and have them get sick and die.

I have no complaints whatsoever when dealing with Anthony.

It just takes some time to reach him if he's got a tight schedule.

Old 06-08-2010, 10:39 AM   #4
bekers71
I've bought from Anthony before. Where he lacks in communication he makes up for in quality animals. It did take him a little bit to get in touch with me after I sent a couple of emails. But he shipped when he said he would and the animals arrived in great health. I'd buy from him again.

Old 06-08-2010, 05:48 PM   #5
whimpyguns
I PURCHASED A COUPLE OF ALBINO MILKSNAKES FROM ANTHONY ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO. WE HAD NO ISSUES AT ALL, COMMUNICATION WAS GREAT, SHIPPING AWESOME, AND THE ANIMALS (STILL IN MY COLLECTION) ARE DOING, AND LOOKING GOOD AS WELL. BASED ON MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, HE WAS AS GOOD AS THEY COME!
MIKE MCMULLEN

Old 06-08-2010, 06:00 PM   #6
Bob Kite
I have purchased a few leopards geckos from Anthony and I still have them to this day, they are healthy and breeding. I have also talked to him in person at a show a year or 2 back and he was very pleasent and answered every question I had for him. Good guy in my book.

Old 06-09-2010, 01:31 AM   #7
Mckenzie_river_reptiles
Yeah he's good

Anthony is awesome! He's a great guy with even better geckos. You will not be disappointed.

Old 06-09-2010, 02:46 AM   #8
Dr Owens
I know Anthony personally as well as through the reptile world, and I know him to be a really good guy. He knows his stuff about the animals he keeps, and I've been to his place and seen first hand how he keeps his animals...and the quality of his care is second to none...it's impressive actually. He and I have traded some animals (and I might have bought a few things) in the past, and the animals were always outstanding! In fact, I would venture to say that they're second to none.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!