Inquiry Ben Seigel Reptiles? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-15-2010, 06:21 PM   #21
katebirdrex
We ordered a Platemys platycephala from Ben and Stacey toward the end of December. This is a South American breed of turtle that's being overcollected from the wild, and they often arrive here sickly and disinterested in food.

Ben called me a couple of days before our original planned shipping date and suggested that they hold the turtle over the holidays because it was extremely cold here. They were kind enough to hold the turtle for nearly a month after I purchased her, and they were diligent about checking in with me periodically to let me know they were continuing to monitor the weather forecasts.

We finally had a break in the weather, so the turtle arrived today. Not only is she absolutely gorgeous, but she's the only Platemys I've ever seen who actually had a smidgen of *extra* meat on her bones. She has obviously been pampered and it shows.

I thought Ben and Stacey were a class act from top to bottom, and would do business again with them any day.

Old 01-15-2010, 06:23 PM   #22
katebirdrex
Sorry, forgot to post my full name w/the last post.

Best, Kate Evans

Old 01-15-2010, 09:38 PM   #23
sharpfang
Thumbs up Ben Seigel

When the Albino Leo Gecko "Party" took off in 1999 {Like Prince}

I purchased a group of 5.......@ No extra charge, the
Male was "Tangerine"........$500 in the beginning stage,
was a Fantastic Price........Back Then.

He has entertained many of my Trade offers......Good Seller!

- Jason

Old 01-15-2010, 10:21 PM   #24
stevebinnig
I've sent Ben both money and litters of baby snakes, and everything always went great. You can count on him.

Old 01-17-2010, 06:00 AM   #25
bamagurl76
Got two Carpets from him they were a bit nippy when they arrived , But what wouldn't be , after being shipped in a box. They are healthy and doing Great! Will do Business with again!

Old 01-19-2010, 02:50 AM   #26
illbeyoursoldier
I have bought from Ben and would again in a heartbeat. Animals in photos are the exact animals you purchase, quick/reliable shipper, good communication, healthy/eating animals. My experience was an all-around smooth transaction, and I would recommend him to any buyer.

-Chelsea Lynn Gardiner

Old 04-02-2010, 03:17 PM   #27
Reptile777
Apologies if I'm continuing an old out of date thread, but it is my understanding we should continue previous threads relating to the individual we have done business with instead of starting brand new ones if at all possible, and this is the most recent one I could locate.

I have been awaiting the day where I could finally get a Cyclura Iguana for quite some time now, and that day has finally come. I purchased a young Cuban Rock Iguana from Mr. Siegel for a very reasonable price. This was my first time purchasing an animal through mail and I was somewhat nervous, but Ben's impeccable reputation and helpful attitude(answering all my questions perfectly over the phone) gave me the confidence to place my order.

In addition, I informed him that I would like my lil' guy shipped so that he would arrive on a particular date, as I had had an unusually awkward and long work schedule and wanted to be at home to receive him. Every single tiny bit of my transaction went down more perfect then I could have ever hoped for, and that's saying quite a lot, .

My brand new little baby arrived packaged extraordinarily well and in PERFECT condition. He's everything I could have ever hoped for and more. I would happily and eagerly do business with Ben Siegel Reptiles again.

Old 04-03-2010, 06:37 PM   #28
Emohooker
I bought a 100% het piebald male from him several months ago and it was a great transaction would gladly do buisness with him again.

Old 04-04-2010, 03:34 PM   #29
rkrupa6
I have recently started collecting herps again after several years away from the hobby. I contacted Ben about a Cuban Iguana. I told him exactly what I was looking for. We communicated about the animal and I made the purchase. It was agreat prive, showed up perfectly packaged (I live in Idaho, cold) and is doing wonderfully. I will definitely buy again from Ben.

Old 04-04-2010, 03:35 PM   #30
rkrupa6
Sorry for the poor spelling:
It was a great price

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!