Bad Guy jenkim2485 BAD Lady - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-02-2010, 09:57 PM   #11
phrozen87
Re: bearded dragon
"jenkim2485@aol.com" <jenkim2485@aol.com>
View Contact
To: phrozen19@yahoo.com
ok they have not emailed me yet but I will let you know when they do.

-----Original Message-----
To: jenkim2485@aol.com
Sent: Thu, Mar 4, 2010 3:13 pm
Subject: Re: bearded dragon

The investigation is complete and now they need to notify you and what it is so please do keep me informed. Thanks
Sent: Wed, March 3, 2010 11:25:11 AM

I know how the peanuts got in with her. They didnt keep her right side up and thats what killed her too. Not the heat and the late box I taped up every hole just like this time with 2 heat packs. Plus they were in the box twice as long from 3pm one day to 7 pm the next and lived just fine. Or it was the cold or both.

Sent: Wed, Mar 3, 2010 10:49 am

sorry forgot to attach the pic. here it is.

Sent: Tue, March 2, 2010 8:22:46 PM

oh and I would like a picture if you can take one just in cause. And thanks for saying im not a bad seller this is only the second time I shipped anything alive and I will not be raising bearded dragons any more what I have now all but one is for sell. The babies Im selling for 50.00 each or 300.00 for all 6 of them shipped.

Sent: Tue, Mar 2, 2010 1:03 pm

ok thank you and is the other female 100% marketed or is it the hypo. and those green things that you put in their with her i think they are called peanuts but she was eating those because i went through the box to check it out and their was one chewed up in her poo. So that might of even been the case. Let me know when you decide to buy those boxes and can you send me a pic of the babies and the prices. Just because one died does not make you a bad seller, we don't even know whose fault it was. and the reason why i was in a rush was because my mom's ex beat her up so i was gonna go down their with her for a while. Could you also let me know when you might be getting these boxes in, Thanks and sorry this is so long.

Sent: Tue, March 2, 2010 10:28:44 AM

If they wont give you the money I can mail you the other female that was in that picture. I will just be at a lose I guess. But Im not going to mail it right away I need to order a box that is ment for live animals not to just make my own. I only did that because you wanted it right away. I was going to order one and then ship it off. I really dont have much money right now and thats why im selling all of my dragons off. I also have lots of babies too if you want some for really cheap but im going to wait till its warm for them.

Sent: Tue, Mar 2, 2010 11:43 am
Subject: bearded dragon

Ok like I said they are gonna get in touch with you within in the next few days, please keep in touch with me so i know what is going on. The policy on their site says that they will only be instating the policy if the package was damaged from them handling it so my question is what if they don't reimburse my money what is going to happen from their. please let me know and thank you for you're time.

Sent: Tue, March 2, 2010 5:38:21 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: UPS Ship Notification, Tracking Number 1Z14W5622498085243

Im leaving to go to the dr now but I sould be back in 2 hours. If there is anything else I can do Im sorry.

Sent: Tue, Mar 2, 2010 9:34 am

ok thank you and what would i ask for when i call them because this is the first this has ever happened. to me anyways.

Sent: Tue, March 2, 2010 7:32:29 AM

Call Ups I put insur. on it for 300.00

Sent: Tue, Mar 2, 2010 8:59 am

I would like a refund because sadly she arrived dead. If you have a phone number to where we can reach you. Or a cell phone to where i can text you or something. I think the box was to small and the duck tape on the other box suffocated it because as soon as i opened it, that smell of a dead animal just pored out of the box. Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Sent: Mon, March 1, 2010 8:11:41 PM

She is on her way I put two 72 hour heat packs ans used some thick foam to keep her warm. Let me know when you get her and give her a warm bath to get her warm again.

Old 04-02-2010, 09:59 PM   #12
phrozen87
Re: Ok its almost over.
"jenkim2485@aol.com" <jenkim2485@aol.com>
View Contact
shipping is 70.00 so 150.00 helps with that.

Sent: Sat, Mar 20, 2010 12:19 pm
Subject: Re: Ok its almost over.

so if you can do 150 for female and baby what about just the female?

Sent: Sat, March 20, 2010 9:35:50 AM

ok I can do 150.00 for the female and a baby.

Sent: Fri, Mar 19, 2010 12:31 pm

what if i was just to go ahead and pay for the shipping on the adult. the most i can do is 100 for both and i already paid 300 for something that arrived dead. Let me know what you think and if it sounds good i can get the money to you so it can be sent out monday.

Sent: Fri, March 19, 2010 9:17:07 AM

So far this is whats going on with the claim. And I dont know why it died so I dont want to loss all of what I could have made nor do I want you to loss all of it too. There was some bad weather that night and most places do now gurentee live arival under 35 deg. So if he cant get the money back I will send her for 150.00 but I will give you a baby too. And I have 4 babies for sell right now. I will do the pictures tomorrow on my day off. sorry
Re: UPS Claims
walt@allproshipping.com
Date: Thu, Mar 18, 2010 3:28 pm
Hey Jennifer,

UPS came back this morning and indicated that because this was a perishable item, they were taking the position that there is no coverage. i am going to call the adjuster back and see what I can do to convince them otherwise considering the circumstances.

Regards,

Walt Jones
All Pro Shipping, Inc.
AllProShipping.com
303.347.0400 FAX

Sent: Fri, Mar 19, 2010 10:44 am

hey its me i just wanted to make sure we are good for Monday and was wondering about those pics of the babies. Let me know. Thanks

Sent: Fri, March 12, 2010 8:22:33 PM

ok I can get you some soon. And he said up to 2 weeks.

Sent: Fri, Mar 12, 2010 12:41 pm

i would also like pictures of the babies if you will please.

Sent: Fri, March 12, 2010 8:08:15 AM
Subject: Ok its almost over.

Ok im sorry about your wait but I think I have it all fixed now. I shipped her with a reptile shipping comp and they said they will get the money back from them so yay and the only bad thing is he said it can take up tp 2 weeks to get it back. But he said he had done it before. So I have a good box waiting for what ever you want to buy from me when you get the money back. This may be my last shipment out lol so its yours. I still have lots of babies. And they are gettng big so fast. oh and for being nice If you want 3 babies and the big female I can say 400.00 well it will be 100.00 with the money you get back.

Sent: Thu, Mar 11, 2010 12:27 am

alright first i wanted to say that i am very sorry about you're mom, I couldn't even begin to imagine what that's like. I did call ups and they told me the exact opposite about whose suppose to file a dispute, so i don't know whats going on their. Its all very frustrating. I also asked her how a reptile or any animal in that matter is suppose to breath if it is wrapped in bubble wrap. She said that it is standard procedure or something like that. So practically laughed in my face and treated me like a child, when i asked about getting paid back from the insurance. Don't worry about it right now i can wait till Monday so that way you don't have to deal with the ups or me because i bet im getting pretty annoying about all this lol. And then Monday I'll ask you if you still wanted to ship that female out to me or whatever you wanted to do, becasue obviously they are not gonna refund me. Till then take care, i hope you're week brightens up. And again I am very sorry about you're mom and having to go through all this ups shit. Thanks for letting me know by the way.

Sent: Wed, March 10, 2010 8:28:11 PM

ok they are telling me that you have to file the dispute and I dont think they are going to pay us back at least for how their talking they hung up on me twice. Im not giving up if they try the same thing with you I will call them over and over again. I dont know if I can do it tomorrow I have to go to my moms funeral because she died Sunday but I will try on Friday.

Sent: Wed, Mar 10, 2010 7:54 pm

they said they emailed it on Thursday and they cannot give me anymore information because I am not the shipper just the receiver. They said if I wanted anymore information I would have to contact you and you would have to contact them. I think its retarded that they cant give me anymore info besides that they sent the documents out on Thursday. So if you end up giving them a call let me know what goes on.

Sent: Wed, March 10, 2010 2:32:20 PM

Email them and ask when they mailed it and to where its still not here.

Sent: Tue, Mar 9, 2010 9:46 pm

Ok thanks.

Old 04-02-2010, 10:01 PM   #13
phrozen87
I had a few more but i must of deleted them. sorry

Old 04-02-2010, 11:03 PM   #14
scaledverts
Ok - So, generally I won't guarantee live arrival if temps are below 40. HOWEVER, I also will NOT ship if temps are below 40 That being said, she did ship when she should not have! Also, I should point out Brandon you should really ask about the guarantee before shipping to be sure. UPS is not going to do anything for you other than refund your shipping. You cannot insure live animals (it says it right on the SYR website when you book!).

Now, the problem I see with the series of emails (or at least one of them) is that she agreed to a replacement dragon and then changed her mind and then changed her mind again! She agreed to send you a replacement dragon... end of story. You should have had a replacement dragon on the way. FOR FREE! None of this "oh I will send you her and a baby for $150" or "now I will send you 6 babies." If you agree to a replacement, you send the replacement. PERIOD.

Old 04-03-2010, 09:05 AM   #15
phrozen87
Thanks for everything guy's but i dont think that she will be showing up to tell her side of the the story... this is the PM she replied to....

jenkim2485

Name : Jennifer Kimbro
jenkim2485 is an unknown quantity at this point
Trader Rating: (0)

Re: boi
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrozen87
their is now a boi about you and i don't live in hagerstown. sorry

this is what she said...

Your wasting your time I told you after you im not ever shipping out again. This is the last you will hear from me bye.

I did also send her the link... and i never asked her to ship out again so i really have no idea what she is talking about.

Old 04-03-2010, 09:10 AM   #16
phrozen87
And believe me for now on I am going to remember about the shipping guarantee.

Old 04-03-2010, 09:59 AM   #17
Iguanachic
Obviously she is a poor seller. Excuses and empty promises are two of my pet peeves when I am going to make a purchase.

I honestly would be more concerned with the cut container and the dragon eating packing peanuts than the temp. Had the animal been properly shipped she most likely would have survived. Additionally shipping is completely in the hands of the seller, if it isn't safe to ship don't ship. Simple rule: DON'T SHIP AN ANIMAL YOU CAN'T GUARANTEE!!

This was just a case of another seller seeing $$$ signs and not caring what happened to the animal once it was in a box and out the door.

Old 04-03-2010, 10:05 AM   #18
chamgirl99471
I know for a fact that if the animal had been "Properly Packed" it would have been able to survive being shipped in those temps. I have shipped Chameleons in those temps and they arrived happy and warm because I packaged them to ship in that weather!! It's not that difficult I don't like to ship in temps under 40 degrees but if a buyer is willing to forgo the guarantee then I will! (although I still guarantee the animal because I'm sure it's going to arrive as long as the carrier doesn't delay the shipment) My animals are always packed with at least a 40 hour heat pack just in case

With this thread being up... I'm sure people will avoid buying from her now which I guess is a good thing... Local Sales she still may be able to do but she needs a lesson in proper shipping

Old 04-03-2010, 11:27 AM   #19
SierraMarie
Brandon,

I am really sorry that you had to be her "last" buyer. She did state in the emails sent to you that the last shipment she sends you will be the last animals of her that goes out. I took it as she was getting out of the business. With the message she sent you about the BOI thread it is obvious that she doesn't care about her reputation.

Jennifer,
If you are reading this and just not responding, you did agree that if UPS did not pay the $300 then you would replace the dragon. When you realized that UPS was indeed not going to pay the warranty then you decided to change what you had already said and even got additional money from him. It appears to me that you are getting out of the business, so your reputation is not a concern for you. Just a word of advice ... watch what bridges you burn this could come back to bite you in ten years or longer.

Old 04-03-2010, 04:39 PM   #20
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by scaledverts View Post
Ok - So, generally I won't guarantee live arrival if temps are below 40. HOWEVER, I also will NOT ship if temps are below 40
Thats it in a nut shell. Why risk the health of the animal? If you wont guarantee it why are you going to ship it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chamgirl99471 View Post
I know for a fact that if the animal had been "Properly Packed" it would have been able to survive being shipped in those temps.
In proper packing was reason for cause of death for that bearded dragon. I shipped multiple dragons at temps of 28 degrees and up. An i guarantee that in my t.o.s. An STILL to this day i never had a d.o.a. ever!

First: If the dragon ate those packing peanuts dont expect it to digest that and pass it. So that would have killed the dragon if it made it alive.
Second: Are you serious 2 heat packs? Directly under the dragon? I use one 40 hr heat pack (and there temps get up to 120 some odd degrees.) I fold it in paper once and tape it to the lid of the box. When the package arrives the next day the heat pack is still warm. What is TWO 72 hr heat packs under the dragons container gonna do to the dragon? I highly doubt any cold point on this trip ever got to cold in the box, with two 72 hr heat packs? She may have cooked this dragons internal organs.
Also the fact that she said she would send another dragon, then changed her mind, what twice? and now is holding the other female to breed it? Doesnt sound like good business to me. An the fact she wont defend herself or make the problem right only makes it worse on her. Sorry for your troubles.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!