Good Guy AP Cages - Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-23-2013, 04:13 PM   #1
Russ Bates
AP Cages - Good Guy

Just received another animal plastics rack and couldn't be more pleased. Ali did a great job communicating and like my other AP racks this one didn't disappoint. This time I went with the economy line and I am very pleased. Easy setup and ready to go in 15 minutes.

Russ Bates

Old 03-23-2013, 04:28 PM   #2
pitlover
I agree 100% You will never go wrong with AP and Ali is the best out there! She takes all the time you need to answer your questions and everything get to you absolutely perfect!

Old 02-03-2015, 04:18 PM   #3
ladyfett
Agreed! Just received my glass for my T8 cage. Within the first few hours I could already tell that they're great. Keeps humidity great, and the lights significantly help the temperature inside (my room is usually between 69-72 degrees). Great value for what you get, look really attractive, and SUCH a big improvement from glass aquariums. 10/10

Old 02-08-2015, 02:28 PM   #4
Starbucks
I just received the glass for mine as well. There was a mixup where they sent the wrong glass, I sent an email inquiry, Ali called back after discovering they labeled the box wrong. Told me to keep the old glass as spares and shipped out the correct ones the next day.

Class act.

Old 02-08-2015, 09:53 PM   #5
Kjm88
I agree! He is a good guy to work with and his product is quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-09-2015, 05:18 PM   #6
snakesareawesome
I bought their 4x2x1 cages. For 150$ they a really good deal. Works great for my dwarf boas. Only reason I switched is I started building my own racks, otherwise if I had the cash I would order more.

Old 04-02-2015, 09:55 PM   #7
ladyfett
Just got my second T8 from AP.. I asked for the lights to be put in the front instead of the back, and it's a dramatic difference, it looks much brighter. Even though technically it didn't qualify for quick ship due to the lights, they did it anyway and the cage arrived the day after they shipped it out. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Old 05-07-2015, 11:49 AM   #8
zabrown466
Full Cancellation

I had made a pretty complex and custom order with Ali about 2 weeks ago, but found some used cages through a local breeder and wanted to cancel.

Ali let me cancel and gave me a full refund without a second thought. Amazing customer service. If I do end up needing more cages, I'll know who to go to!!

Thanks,
Zach

Old 05-07-2015, 05:00 PM   #9
cjbage
I have one of their T10 with sliding acrylic doors, I love it. Plan on buying 2 more when my babies get big enough that I don't have to worry about them slipping out between the crack of the sliding doors. Definitely worth the money.

Old 05-08-2015, 02:13 AM   #10
RaceSanchez
T8's came in, great quality.

M.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!