Frank Fusaro , Mother Earth Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-03-2005, 08:50 PM   #1
Mickey_TLK
Question Frank Fusaro , Mother Earth Reptiles

Im considering doing a deal with Frank on some chondros, and all the info I could pull on him is very old. Anyone got any recent feedback?

Old 05-04-2005, 11:12 AM   #2
Justin Mitcham
Thumbs up

I did a trade with Frank several months ago, he traded me about 6k in green tree pythons for 1 pair of adult amazon basins, it was a great trade, animals were perfect , very healthy, I'd do buisness with him again in a heartbeat.
Justin

Old 07-21-2006, 04:37 AM   #3
creepycrawly
I just received a 2 year old male Jayapura chondro from Frank. I must say this snake is just gorgeous. The pictures he sent were good, but they just did not do the snake justice. He packed him well, and we had great communication. No problems whatsoever here. Great snake, great price, great service. I would recommend him, and will probably purchase from him again in the futue.

Old 07-21-2006, 07:40 AM   #4
Chris Olson
Sorry this isn't recent.....but I bought a pair of Brazilian Rainbows from him a couple of years ago and I was very satisfied with the transaction. The animals were nice looking and healthy. The packaging was terrific. Personally, I would not hesitate to buy from him. Hope this helps....

Take care, Chris

Old 07-21-2006, 08:39 AM   #5
pituophislady
Hi,

If this is the same Mother Earth Reptiles in NY that I did a deal with 2004 than they are good people. I bought a pair of 03 Peruvian Boa holdbacks and they were fantastic.

Amie

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!