potential even trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 01-27-2006, 10:00 AM   #1
thomas davis
Post potential even trade

looking at doing an even trade with alan pittsley in new bedford ma. just want a record of it before hand as we have never delt with one another before. the trade is my male '04tang.albino honduran milk(shores line) for his male mollucan scrub python 3to4ft.approx 2yrs.old with me shipping first,tentively i will ship 2/1/06 for a 2/2/06 to him with him sending the scrub 2/6/06 for 2/7/06 to me. we have both exchanged pics,and info.this is just CYA for us both beforehand ,i will post more info like box dimesions,packing materials,tracking,etc. as i get it.
thomas davis
houston,tx.

Old 01-27-2006, 11:49 AM   #2
DEWLAP 25
Thumbs up Nice Contract!

Tom,
That is a good little contract you made up. Wish I would have thought of that before. But yes that is right on. I will ship the Moluccan scrub on the 6th of Feb. But I will tell you what if you say that you are going to ship on the 1st. then I will send the scrub on the first so they will be there the same day. Seeing we have this piece of mind here. The box that I am going to use will be 12x9x9 insulated with 2 heat packs. Never had a problem before so I do not think this will be. But call me with a tracking number.

Thanks,
Alan Pittsley

Old 02-02-2006, 10:15 AM   #3
thomas davis
Thumbs up just phenominal

after a few phone calls me and alan decided to each ship on2/1/06 for 2/2/06 i opened my box this morning and there was the most awsome scrub ive ever seen! id say its a trade gone GOOD for sure :scatter: ,hopefully alan feels the same way,,,,,thomas davis

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!