For Sale Stunning Purple Phase Albino Reticulated Python For sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 03-19-2011, 03:19 PM   #1
spiralawakening
Stunning Purple Phase Albino Reticulated Python For sale

Stunning Original Purple Phase Albino Reticulated Python For sale

Purple Phase Albino Reticulated python

She was the first female for sale of Bob Clark's collection back in 1999.

She is a lovely pet and for a retic, very very easy going and friendly.

She is a powerful snake and not for beginners. Has never bit anyone This is not a snake for a slight person. My snake keeper weighs 300 pounds. I hold her but always have someone spot me because she is powerful. Ideally she should go to a zoo program and not a person unless they are mature snake collector and has experience with large pythons. Not looking for breeders.

I paid Bob and Mike Wilbanks $8k for her.

She has never been bred and so was not fed massive amounts of food to produce a lot of eggs.

She is 15 feet and a normal girth. NO TRADES. Dont ask.

This snake must go to a good home that will not sell her or release her somewhere.

I am moving out of country and need to find her a phenomenal home.

She eats one fresh kill jumbo rat once a week.

She must go to an exceptional home or environment.

I have owned her since she was a baby (the size of a pencil).

She is in perfect health.

$1000 includes large vision cage

Needs high humidity or SHE WILL NOT SHED PROPERLY

I am in San Diego, CA

To view better pictures of her visit this link-
http://www.spiralawakening.com/snake...ated-for-sale/
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-20-2011, 05:07 PM   #2
gonzo21
Such a Beautiful snake Lisa, I would love to add her to my collection. Im just up here in Burbank too. My wife isn't budging right now. Good luck.

Old 03-21-2011, 06:41 AM   #3
SteeleReptiles
ill take her if she can be shipped.

Old 03-23-2011, 08:53 PM   #4
Josh N
Very interested and in So Cal. I will PM you my contact info.

Old 03-23-2011, 10:17 PM   #5
spiralawakening
ok, let me know ...I have had lots of calls...but I am picky
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-24-2011, 07:28 PM   #6
mrhnin
Check your pm please

Old 03-25-2011, 01:52 PM   #7
atorres69
hi I spoke to you yesterday and i was unprepaired for your questions I am truly interested in her , the first time i called you i had all your snakes information written down but when I spoke to you again i was on the road, Iam a long time retic owner and also I am friends with alot of people in the retic world such as Jay from preh pets, greg from retic ranch and also ben rogers here in so cal I also know about bob clark and his introduction to the retic world with his insane purple retic line brought out in 1999 your purple retic will certainly go to a good home i can pick her up on a moments notice just let me know thank you, torresart20@yahoo.com

Old 03-28-2011, 11:52 AM   #8
mrhnin
Hi Lisa, please call back I would like to talk snaker with you. Thanks:-)

Old 04-11-2011, 08:40 PM   #9
Sea Port Aquarium
Thumbs up

Pleas allow me to introduce my self my name is George Chestnut and I'm the curator of the Sea Port Aquarium in Wildwood NJ and would love to add her to our collection if she is as docile as you describer her I would use her as a picture snake from 2pm to 7pm to draw in customers "weather permitting" except of course when she is in shed or for three days after feeding. Given her size she will require two experienced handlers so she will never want for attention. When she is not out front she will enjoy her own 84" long x 48" wide x 66" high enclosure with a 90 gallon soaking area and a climbing area rated for up to 400 lbs of arboreal basking. Pleas contact me ASAP as we will be opening shortly & the owner will buy some huge wild caught headache if I don't fill the one open enclosure.
thank you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!