For Sale or trade.... amazing super dwarf retic morph - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 10-12-2010, 07:54 PM   #21
Angel Rojas
So this snake is a super dwarf platinum low anery tiger... hidden amel gene. What is a low anery??? And I also know for a fact that an amel anery super tiger has NOT been produced yet. I call BS on this one

Old 10-12-2010, 07:56 PM   #22
foxcruzin87gt
First clutch had 5 eggs all slugs... second clutch had 10 eggs 4 survived... super dwarf platinum anery female tiger.. super dwarf platinum anery tiger het genetic stripe male... somehow they had the amel gene in there
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-12-2010, 07:59 PM   #23
foxcruzin87gt
Low as there isn't alot of anery showing.... as in low medium high white pied.... go ahead and call bs.. lol..
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-12-2010, 08:19 PM   #24
TKR Reptiles
Once again. Where did you get them and who produced them? You keep avoiding the question.

Old 10-12-2010, 08:30 PM   #25
foxcruzin87gt
Im not avoiding it your just not getting it they where produced by myself... again the reason I was holding them for so long debating on what to do is the parents died in december of last year due to a cat getting into the old reptile room and chewing the cord while I was out of town... the old house the reptile room was basically an oversized closet with no heat other then the snakes cages.... only thing I can think of is the cat went in there when I went to the bathroom or to get something to drink and when I walked up to shut the door I just didn't notice it in there... I fed them and when I walked out at some point it ran in there... I did notice what looked to be parts of a dead mouse in the cats poop in the room.... could been on the wire when it was eating it or that's where it killed the mouse...I dunno
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-12-2010, 08:32 PM   #26
SakaraGT4
anery isn't a "high" and "low" gene.............. That is all from me

Old 10-12-2010, 08:36 PM   #27
TKR Reptiles
Ok so what were the genetics of the parents that made these animals? Because those animals are not even close to being what you are saying they are... If you honestly believe they are what you say they are... Well there is a guy floating around that might make you a smoking deal on a "Jungle Retic"... LMAO...

Old 10-12-2010, 10:07 PM   #28
Angel Rojas
What was the mother and father of these babies

Old 10-12-2010, 10:27 PM   #29
Angel Rojas
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxcruzin87gt View Post
super dwarf platinum anery female tiger.. super dwarf platinum anery tiger het genetic stripe male... somehow they had the amel gene in there
Are these the parents of the babies ????

Old 10-12-2010, 11:26 PM   #30
Atlas511
I cant stop laughing.... I can trade a 10ft female jungle poss het albino lol!!!!

do you really think a you have a super dwarf platinum amel anery tiger het gs???

I cant stop laughing at this.... the worst part is were actually responding to this lol... good thing theres nothing else to do.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!