For Sale Two frilled dragons M/f - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Old 01-31-2016, 05:58 PM   #11
Beardychic
Ya cuz you don't want my man to get ahold. Glad there's class here. Don't say nothing back I'm sure hhhmore wouldn't want to deal with him anymore

Old 01-31-2016, 05:59 PM   #12
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easton142 View Post
Ya cuz you don't want my man to get ahold. Glad there's class here. Don't say nothing back I'm sure hhhmore wouldn't want to deal with him anymore
Or what, hero?

Old 01-31-2016, 06:06 PM   #13
Beardychic
Thumbs up Hero

He can respond on this so how can you respond about him. You got guys acting sleeze I'm trying to sell an pet

Old 01-31-2016, 06:12 PM   #14
nickolasanastasiou
What happens if he manages to "get ahold" or whatever that was?

Old 01-31-2016, 09:50 PM   #15
wohlerswi
You want to sell your pet? In all seriousness take some classier pictures instead of taking pics in a dirty room in front of a pile of panties. Take him outside and take decent pics. Also don't make up lineages for your animals that are not true. If those were really aussie frills the pair would be worth a couple grand and you would have purchased them as Aussies from the breeder and paid said price or more. Just cause your friend said they have red fills doesn't mean anything. These are typical NG farm bred/wc frills. Their frills can vary from no color to yellow to red. They're worth about $250-$300 for both. They are also 100% not sexable at that size. So instead of selling them as a m/f pair...... sell them as 2 unsexed animals. You could even say that you suspect they are a pair but couldn't guarantee it at that size. Lastly speak in full sentences, check your spelling and punctuation. Your messages are very hard to understand. So proof read before you hit the submit button. It will go a long way in moving your pets. Also don't let other people use your account. Tell your boyfriend to open his own. Letting him use yours in confusing for others reading your posts and is one of the fastest ways to get banned around here. Goodluck Will

Old 02-01-2016, 02:32 AM   #16
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easton142 View Post
I don't particularly want to deal with you anymore, either. I believe that I made it quite clear that you were to stop using Easton142, and resume use of beardychic; yet here you are. I suggest that you follow your own advice, and don't say nothing back [sic] - because you're on pretty thin ice right now.

Just to be sure that you comply this time around; I'm going to pull the plug on Easton142, until the account merge is done (the delay in that is my fault)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!