Sarah Milroy - Good Gal - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-27-2005, 01:40 AM   #1
daygeckoman
Thumbs up Sarah Milroy - Good Gal

I purchased a High Orange Dalmation Male Cretsed Gecko from Sarah. Beautiful animal. Sarah was quick to respond to e-mails. She is very freindly. Her web site (Crested Lady) is done very well and is helpful. On it she says that they pride themselves on customer service and I can testify that this is for good cause. One of the nicest things that I enjoyed was reciving a birth certificate for my Gecko (Sinbad). On it had his name, date of birth, a pic of him, of His Mother, and one of His Father, among some other info. A+++++ for Sarah.

Karl Fritz

Old 08-27-2005, 12:10 PM   #2
EriksReptiles
I agree with you on that one!!

Sarah is a great person! All of our deals have been flawless and I couldn't ask for more in a buyer/trader!! We have done a couple of deals and I dont doubt that there will be more!!

PS: she made my web-site. Although I am not done writing everything yet. But it looks great so far!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Erik

Old 04-06-2006, 10:35 AM   #3
RangerGrrl
Talking Sarah Milroy, aka Crested Lady, GOOD GUY!!! (girl) :)

Hi all,

I purchased a juvenile crested gecko from Crested Lady back in late October, and couldn't be home to recieve it that week. It then got WAAYYYY too cold to ship in Colorado. Sarah kept, fed, and cared for my purchase the whole winter. She was extremely patient once the weather warmed up, as I had a lot of difficulty scheduling a date when my workplace would let me be home to sign for my gecko.

I finally got a ship date OK'ed at work, and received my new gecko today. He arrived perfectly packaged, lively and alert. Gorgeous, too. He is from her Super Dalmation line and looks like he stands a great chance of being as pretty as his older siblings.

In short, great website/accurate photos, wonderful customer service, great animals. I would definitely buy from her again, and recommend her to anyone.

--Sarah Meriwether

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!