Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2010, 12:34 AM   #131
bad-one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post

Ok....this pisses me off even more

Chuck can't rest in peace when he wants to knock the crap outta you from the grave!!!

omg...
I agree so much Willow... Wise's new status should be " I sh where I eat!"

Old 05-24-2010, 12:36 AM   #132
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentsden View Post
Just like you Dean I had the intuition that something wasn't right with the Wise's handling the auctions because any auctions won could have been paid directly to Maggie and or Rick.

I can say the two snakes I auctioned were paid to the Wises from Kelley Boone aka skdzb and Shadera Lorrain aka MagickalMorphs.

I'm really sorry I didn't question the Wises on why they wanted funds sent to them and not directly to the Maggie & Rick.

Christine also contacted me via pm looking to trade web design for BP's, I'm glad I turned her down.

Christine & Jeff, you both make me want to puke may karma will be a bitch.
Steve, Christina ACTUALLY thought I was being distant and that I mad at her because she bought some snakes that I showed a lot of interest in. What she didnt realize was that I was sending emails and was calling her out on her BS stories. I wont get into it only because I dont want to involve other people that I sent emails to regarding this but I still have then if they are ever necessary.

She was spending way too much money on stuff they had no business or the funds to buy. Cant talk about how poor you are when you drop 1k on some BPs, buy new OS's, cell phones, rack building materials, etc... Its definitely gonna be a red flag to someone like me who befriended them.

Old 05-24-2010, 12:37 AM   #133
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseydiann View Post
Who came up with the idea to let them do this auction thing? Or who put them in charge of the money ect..?

That's alot of money, sorry you guys tried to help Maggie and the family out and it went right into their pockets..

Full of greed the devil is at work!

Bad part is every last bit of it must be true as neither of them is here posting..
They started the auctions.
As to who let them - they asked permission & were told that, while the site would not officially sanction or promote them, there was no rule against a member auctioning animals/goods/services.

Old 05-24-2010, 12:38 AM   #134
joseydiann
Well maybe we should all give them a little "not so nice" karma. And some rating, so the people they are gonna buy from will know they are stealing scumballs and buying with stolen money? But then again it might get us banned..

I'm surprised Rich has not kicked them off here so they can't be shipping around after what they did, ugh the nerve these two have..

Old 05-24-2010, 12:38 AM   #135
dragonlvr64
Don't even know what to say. Total shock. I thought it was such a great thing. Them looking out for families in such need,coordinating the auctions,being a friend,shoulder to cry on...
I am so angry and disappointed. I can't believe they thought this would go unnoticed!
So sorry for Maggie. All the love and comfort she felt from this forum and its people...to have that feeling taken away by such Totally unforgivable for them to hurt her after what she was already put through.
So many people tried so hard and gave from their hearts only to be taken advantage of. Just disgusting.
I do agree that this must be the ultimate BOI post. How can they possibly have the stomach to look at anything on this site that is for sale? How can they ever "show" their face on here again after doing something so horrible? Obviously no remorse or conscience. I feel they should have a lifelong ban.

I hope someone can find a way to get justice for Maggie and the people here who gave and tried to do the right thing for two families and instead paid the Wise's friggin' light bill.

Old 05-24-2010, 12:41 AM   #136
Herpster
Hello all,

Sorry, this has been mostly the reason that I haven't been on. I am going to share with you some of the messages that we have sent back and forth on facebook, which by the way, tonight she deleted me as a friend!

Clear Chat History
1:27pmChristina
bring it
5:01pmChristina
we need to talk
I am sick of all this and you have no right
6:41pmMe
what the fuck is "bring it" supposed to mean?????????????????
6:41pmChristina
you are trying to say you never recieved any money from me BS
6:42pmMe
I received $1,600 and that is the fucking truth and you know it - I NEVER said I didn't receive any money from you - NEVER
6:42pmChristina
Yes you did in that pm you are asking for 5100 dollars!
6:43pmMe
i don't want what you didn't get...........forget that, i want what you got that was supposed to help me and my family, not yours
6:44pmChristina
I gtg
bye
6:44pmMe
that fucking figures.............
let me know when you are sending the remainder of the money
6:53pmChristina
post on fauna if ur gonna
6:55pmChristina
are u going to post?
8:48pmChristina is offline.

This was just tonight. I have more messages, but I had to send them to DAND to see if he can post them, I can't copy and paste them.

I want to thank all of you and apologize to you for taking what you could and trying to help me and the kids and getting screwed. There is no person on this earth that is lower than someone who would do this. I'm too tired right now to remember everything, but I'll come back tomorrow and type more. Again, I'm sorry, I feel bad because I know that these "auctions, donations, etc." never work and it's a shame, because THEY, not just her, stole from all of us and THEY benefited from my husband's death, from the fact that my children no longer have their father. She better hope I never meet up with her on the street.

Old 05-24-2010, 12:42 AM   #137
joseydiann
Oh so then she lied to me when she said SHE was the one taking care of it all and the money ect.. and said I was not allowed to do an auction, how confusing either way?? Twit.. I felt bad too cause I really wanted to help out..

Old 05-24-2010, 12:44 AM   #138
StrictlyExotics
Maggie, If you need ANYTHING during this ordeal, please let me or my wife know. We will do what we can. I am so sorry that you are having to relive this ordeal, yet again.

Old 05-24-2010, 12:46 AM   #139
wyldwurm
I don't believe I missed this thread before now, but like everyone, I am in complete shock. At the time of the auctions, I was strapped for cash so I donated a book that meant a lot to me. I am fuming, to say the very least.

If they do not IMMEDIATELY send monies owed, I would certainly be willing to donate for a lawsuit.

Completely disgusted

Old 05-24-2010, 12:46 AM   #140
SierraMarie
1:27pmChristina
bring it

Christina, you can bet fauna and the entire community, not just Maggie, Rick and Dave will "bring it". You messed with the wrong people that is for sure.

Maggie,
I am so sorry, I can only imagine the hurt and betrayal you are feeling. You and the kids don't need this mess but we are still here behind you in whatever capacity we can be.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles