For Sale Gila Monster Breeding Pair (Seward line) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 09-02-2017, 07:59 PM   #1
Deadly_Kermit
Gila Monster Breeding Pair (Seward line)

For sale: Breeding pair of Banded Gila Monsters (Heloderma suspectum cinctum). I am a graduate student and just don't have the time to properly care for and breed these guys any more.

I'm asking $2000 for the pair OBO
No Trades Please.

This pair was hatched and sexed by Mark Seward. I purchased them both from him in 2011. I have bred them 4 times since then, and produced viable eggs every year except this past spring when she only laid a few infertile eggs (This problem was due to my lack of adjusting the temperature correctly... Just too much other stuff going on).

The male looks really nice, and has a lot of yellow. The female is very healthy and always fertile when exposed to correct seasonal environmental conditions.

I would much prefer to meet in person (Anywhere in the Pacific Northwest or Northern Cali could be possible), but it would be possible to ship them if I need to.

Contact User Check User
Old 10-24-2017, 06:22 PM   #2
Shaw-Reptiles
Still available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 10-24-2017, 08:04 PM   #3
Deadly_Kermit
Yup! these guys are still available. It's getting close to hibernation time, so if they don't go soon, I will be offering them again after next breeding season.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-24-2017, 08:33 PM   #4
Shaw-Reptiles
Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 11-23-2017, 11:59 PM   #5
Doctoratp
Are they sold

Old 11-24-2017, 09:13 PM   #6
Deadly_Kermit
Not sold, yet!
But, they are going into hibernation soon, so if they don't sell soon, I will keep them around for another season.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-03-2020, 06:06 PM   #7
Hotwheelzrx7
Is this beautiful pair still available after 3 years?

Jason call or text 936-232-2099

Old 03-04-2020, 03:12 AM   #8
aimhigher38
LOL... Do u think its still available after 3 years? He probably already graduated from School too...

Old 03-04-2020, 09:24 AM   #9
Hotwheelzrx7
Doesn’t hurt to try. Some people just pull them off but still have the animals listed. I’ve done that myself and I’ve purchased Ringed pythons that turned out were still available from an ancient add 🤷♂️

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
breeding, gila, gila monster, heloderma, pair