What the Hell is going on? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 12-14-2012, 01:23 PM   #1
JColt
What the Hell is going on?

Totally devastating

http://news.msn.com/us/multiple-deat...at-conn-school

Old 12-14-2012, 07:41 PM   #2
JColt
Now we have idiots saying it's because we dont allow God in school. Yes, Your loving God will kill innocent babies to get his point across.... Geesh

Also, Stop trying to interview terrified 8 year olds for crying out loud!

Old 12-14-2012, 07:47 PM   #3
WebSlave
Hasn't anyone gotten the message yet that gun free zones are a safe haven for criminals and whackos with guns? Do you think this joker would have stormed into a gun show like that?

Old 12-14-2012, 07:58 PM   #4
Metachrosis
Sure,the Hells Angles crashed the convention in Vegas and shot the place up good
As long as "the gun" carries the blame,more safety isnt the answer . . . . . . .........

Old 12-14-2012, 08:03 PM   #5
JColt
ugghhh

Old 12-15-2012, 07:54 AM   #6
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Hasn't anyone gotten the message yet that gun free zones are a safe haven for criminals and whackos with guns? Do you think this joker would have stormed into a gun show like that?
And a lot of people want to ban guns. If they think these attacks are bad now, just wait until the bad guys know that the average Joe is unarmed. The bad guys will never give up their guns, so they will have a free for all.

Old 12-15-2012, 07:59 AM   #7
JColt
Using something tragic to build a platform and preach anything is sad.

Every time something happens a small handful preach gun control. Another small handful react to it.

How about we think about the children and adults that died?

Old 12-15-2012, 09:37 AM   #8
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
Using something tragic to build a platform and preach anything is sad.

Every time something happens a small handful preach gun control. Another small handful react to it.

Quote:
How about we think about the children and adults that died?
It's unfortunate that this happened. But, the anti gun people jump all over things like this when they happen to gain momentum for their cause. This is the time that they can get more people to jump on their bandwagon. So, people who are for the right to own guns, have no choice but to defend their rights. That is the reality of the situation, right or wrong.

No one is making light of what happened.

Old 12-15-2012, 10:08 AM   #9
JColt
Sadly though, I posted with no intent of it turning into a gun control issue. There are already enough of those else where. I shall bow out now.

Old 12-15-2012, 10:24 AM   #10
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
Sadly though, I posted with no intent of it turning into a gun control issue. There are already enough of those else where. I shall bow out now.
I can see your point, so don't fault yourself. Your posts have been very good, and full of great information. No one is disrespecting you or your post. The gun control issues that pop up are an unfortunate reality/side affect of what has happened. Any time a tragedy like this has happened, the gun control topic immediately comes up. It always has, and always will.

Don't get mad for what I am about to say, but these things have happened, and they will continue to happen. There really is no way to stop them. There might be ways to reduce them, but these kinds of tragedies will never be completely eliminated. It's a very sad reality.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!